Springsteen Survivor - The Wild, The Innocent & the E Street Shuffle - Round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your least favorite.

• 4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incident On 57th Street

• Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Please vote for your LEAST favorite.

Thanks to a tie and an uncharacteristically busy weekend for me, Asbury Park is going to have four songs go through to the semi instead of three. Those are:

Lost in the Flood
For You
Spirit in the Night
It's Hard to Be a Saint in the City

Now it's time to start ESS, which will have four songs go through (any ties this time and I will run a tie-breaker)

This'll be a relatively short survivor lol.

Wild Billy, no thoughts about it.

If someone wants to start a new survivor later this afternoon since this is already looking like a blowout, be my guest, but I'm going to be out the rest of the day, sorry about that.

This will prove to be an unpopular opinion, but while I like Sandy, I don't rate it nearly as high as the final trifecta of songs, which I think are killer.

In fact, I prefer Kitty's Back slightly, but I'm sure Sandy will move on.

This will prove to be an unpopular opinion, but while I like Sandy, I don't rate it nearly as high as the final trifecta of songs, which I think are killer.

In fact, I prefer Kitty's Back slightly, but I'm sure Sandy will move on.

The final 3 are the three I want to move on, too, plus "Sandy."

Sandy and Rosalita are the two that I literally wouldn't be able to live without. But it's all good shit on this shit.

Whoever voted for "New York City Serenade" should be shot. And probably ruined the R.E.M. tourney.

This is impossible.

But Kitty's Back. If only because I can't bring myself to vote for Wild Billy. I adore that song far too much. And I guess KB is a bit long... so yeah... that's what I'm going with. For purely gestural reasons of course, because this round is clearly already decided.

kitty's back has got to be one of my least favorite springsteen songs of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom