Springsteen Survivor - The Rising - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST favourite song

• Lonesome Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Into the Fire

• Waitin' On a Sunny Day

• Nothing Man

• Worlds Apart

• You're Missing

• The Rising

• My City of Ruins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishteen

Blue Crack Addict
So Ashley asked me to do this for her but don't worry I'm not taking over (even though I seem to have a habit of taking over survivors :wink)

Anywho

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE SONG

Let's Be Friends (Skin On Skin) 5
The Fuse - 3
Mary's Place - 3
Countin' On a Miracle - 2
Paradise - 2
Further (On Up the Road) - 1

Thanks, John. Not used to riding the buses around here yet, and I thought getting home was going to take longer than it did. "The Fuse"

That's so weird that there's a little contingent of people on this site who hate Mary's Place. Whatever.

Ashley you didn't punch in your vote for Fuse!

yeah, I changed my post because I don't know actually know enough about the general consensus on these things. You were quick as hell on that quote there.

Also, isn't Backstreets a really crap message board?

Mary's Place

I don't like Backstreets because it's so disorganized. There'll be, like, 300 threads on two pages about the same topic.

Plus, everyone has at least 15 Bruce pictures in their signatures, and that's irritating, too.

Mary's Place

I don't like Backstreets because it's so disorganized. There'll be, like, 300 threads on two pages about the same topic.

Plus, everyone has at least 15 Bruce pictures in their signatures, and that's irritating, too.

I actually like the disorganization of Backstreets as opposed to the extreme organization of this place. I don't like having a million threads announcing the same thing, but then again I don't like threads that are 10+ pages long b/c then it takes too long to read it all and catch up with the discussion. Plus, over on Loose Ends if things were really organized, I wouldn't look at some things and find out about things I'd never even considered reading about.

Mary's Place for me.

Mary's Place. It sucks live, too. Don't believe the LIES.

:tsk: you are full of untruth!

Trust me, it's not.

It's loathed quite a bit over on Backstreets.

I *think* they love it live over there at any rate.

Sure is. Hence why I only have like 30 posts over there.

I don't HATE the place, but it IS disorganized. I think the site suffers a lot from the simple fact that there is no limit on how long a thread can be. The photos thread is at like 300 pages.

I actually like the disorganization of Backstreets as opposed to the extreme organization of this place. I don't like having a million threads announcing the same thing, but then again I don't like threads that are 10+ pages long b/c then it takes too long to read it all and catch up with the discussion. Plus, over on Loose Ends if things were really organized, I wouldn't look at some things and find out about things I'd never even considered reading about.

Mary's Place for me.

It's a lot faster going through 10 pages in one thread than trying to weed through ten times the amount of threads looking for the one you want.

No, the live version especially gets slammed quite a bit. I'm sure there are some that like it, but the overall opinion is negative, from what I've seen.

It's probably just that I spent the most time there around times I was going to see him live, and for the most part, that St. Louis performance (2008) WAS liked. But, no, I think you're right, the rest of the time, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom