Springsteen Survivor - Darkness on the Edge of Town - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your least favorite.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Please vote for your LEAST favorite.

Adam Raised a Cain was eliminated, bringing us to the final round of the Darkness on the Edge of Town survivor. The four songs remaining after this round will move on to the tier 1 semi-final.

Votes:
Adam Raised a Cain - 8
Darkness on the Edge of Town - 3
Prove It All Night - 2
Candy's Room, Promised Land -1
Badlands - 0

Promised Land. Just in the mood to vote for it today. I love it to death, even used it on my last DI list. But, yeah. It's gettin my vote.

Same as last time, I'm just out to protect Candy's Room. I don't hate anything here, but that's the only song left I would actively seek out in its studio incarnation.

Hmmmm.

I rate these songs, I suppose, as follows:

Badlands
Promised Land
Darkness on the Edge of Town
Candy's Room/Prove It All Night

So I'll wait to see if I need to try to save any of the first three.

Escuridão no Limite da Cidade...

Yeah, I was bored and just said Darkness on the Edge of Town in portuguese. :wink:

Well, it's pretty obvious what's making it through. Seeings how this is the last round of Darkness, I am going to go ahead and not start a new round til next Monday. I need to finish packing tomorrow, and then Friday, I'm driving down to Texas (14 hours, fun!), and I haven't been starting rounds on the weekend anyways. By Monday I'll be back in a normal school schedule, so I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to start a round by then. Anyways, sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom