Springsteen Survivor - Darkness on the Edge of Town - Round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your least favorite.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Please vote for your LEAST favorite.

7-7, that's what we in the biz call a double-elimination. Something in the Night and Racing in the Street have been eliminated.

Votes:
Something in the Night, Racing in the Street - 7
Badlands, Adam Raised a Cain, Candy's Room - 1
Promised Land, Prove It All Night, Darkness on the Edge of Town - 0

I'm surprised that Darkness has pretty much had no votes the entire time, but I have to think that's just because people have been focusing on protecting/eliminating other songs. It's a good song, but the five others are the only songs on this album I truly love to listen to, so Darkness on the Edge of Town it is.

My least favorite here is the Springsteen-by-numbers Promised Land (although even that one isn't bad by any means). However, I'm saving my vote for now in case Candy's Room is ganged up on.

Well, it's too bad Racing is gone. I know it had no chance of moving on, but it deserved to stick around a bit longer.

My vote is for Adam Raised A Cain. Great song, though.

I'm surprised that Darkness has pretty much had no votes the entire time, but I have to think that's just because people have been focusing on protecting/eliminating other songs.

Actually it's generally considered one of the best songs on the album, so no surprise really. With Racing gone, I'd have it move on.

Prove It All Night, although if Adam Raised a Cain goes next, I won't mind.

I think the title track, Promised Land and Badlands need to move on to the finals. There are only 3 moving on, right?

Actually it's generally considered one of the best songs on the album, so no surprise really. With Racing gone, I'd have it move on.

So I'm seeing. Wow, I guess this is one of those learn something new situations. I never really hear people talk much about the song, and I've never really been a superhuge fan of it, it's pleasant, and it's a great way to close the album, but I NEVER listen to it otherwise. Same with Meeting Across the River (Except I like Darkness on the Edge of Town :wink: )

I voted for Candy's Room.

This poll is reminding me all over again of how much I love this album (not like I needed a reminder). I pretty much love every song on it, which is making this whole Survivor thing a bit difficult for me.

Darkness on the Edge of Town

Y'know... I hardly listen to this album anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom