Springsteen Survivor - Born to Run - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please Vote for your least favorite.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Please vote for your LEAST favorite

In a rather decided victory...er loss, Night was the second song eliminated from Born to Run.

Votes:
Night - 12
Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out - 4
Jungleland -2
She's the One - 1
Thunder Road, Backstreets, Born to Run - 0

This will be teh final round from Born to Run, all remaining songs will move on to the tier 1 semi-final.

I'm not sure what to vote for. I only voted for Tenth Ave last time cause it was the only song I thought could beat Night. Now though, I'm not sure.

Thunder Road. But that's only because the others are just that incredible. Thunder Road is wonderful, but in hindsight it just sounds like a pretty run-of-the-mill Bruce song to me. An incredibly well-written one though.

^^ :yes:

I assumed She's the One was one of everybody's favorite Springsteen songs but what do I know.

I ended up going with Tenth Ave. She's the One is probably my favorite song on this album, shame to possibly see it go.

Thunder Road. But that's only because the others are just that incredible. Thunder Road is wonderful, but in hindsight it just sounds like a pretty run-of-the-mill Bruce song to me. An incredibly well-written one though.

I thought you would have been massacred for that by now. I kind of agree though.

My vote went to She's the One, Tenf Avenoo is to me more enjoyable, and She's the One starts to really grate after about three minutes. Looks like the vote may have just been a practice in futility however...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom