Springsteen Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm just tired, but I don't know what you're trying to make a joke out of. I'm trying to think of "faulty one" like a double entendre, but as I'm a woman, the obvious penis reference doesn't apply to me.

So .... huh???????

:wink:

I stopped at Best Buy on the way home from a choir rehearsal and picked up the set. I was very pleased they had it for the same price that Amazon did. Hellooooo, no shipping costs!

Today the mail carrier brought me a treat: the copy of the live Dublin CD/DVD from the Sessions Band tour.

Holy crap, that's some awesome stuff right there. Loved the version of Atlantic City. Dang, I wish I could have gone to one of those shows.

corianderstem said:
Today the mail carrier brought me a treat: the copy of the live Dublin CD/DVD from the Sessions Band tour.

Holy crap, that's some awesome stuff right there. Loved the version of Atlantic City. Dang, I wish I could have gone to one of those shows.

Atlantic City :drool:

one of my favorites

joyfulgirl said:
martha's rocking out at the Springsteen show RIGHT NOW.

And the nightly tour debut to lead off the show for her was...

Light Of Day. How sick is that?

This leg has been something else. The tour debuts are ridiculous - Light Of Day tonight, Fire the other night, freakin' Murder Incorporated, Out In The Street, Trapped, Rosalita etc. I'm jealous I haven't had a show near me this time - I have to wait until August. Here's hoping he keeps it up.

phanan said:

And the nightly tour debut to lead off the show for her was...

Light Of Day. How sick is that?

This leg has been something else. The tour debuts are ridiculous - Light Of Day tonight, Fire the other night, freakin' Murder Incorporated, Out In The Street, Trapped, Rosalita etc. I'm jealous I haven't had a show near me this time - I have to wait until August. Here's hoping he keeps it up.

I think now may be a perfect time to start travelling for Bruce shows.

:hmm:

FUCK :rockon:

Tom Morello came out to fucking shred Ghost of Tom Joad! He reinvented the song; tore it up, and then put it back together. By the time I get back from vacation, somebody needs to PM me that song from some torrent somewhere.

FUCK.

Light of Day was amazing; the calliope starting the song was a nice touch.

Rosalita came at my unexpectedly. Because the Night made me wet my pants. Trapped was awesome.

If I weren't leaving in an hour or so, I'd go again tonight.

Maybe tonight he'll start on time. :angry:

And am I wrong to enjoy the show better when Patty's not there, attempting to "sing"? :reject:

tour040708a.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJT1EdKRF2g

:drool:

:rockon:

Anaheim gets Tom Morello, and you canb bet Foxboro will get....Peter Wolf yet again. :wink:
Cool video.

My buddy graduated Harvard with Tom Morello...when he got famous I asked if he recalled him from school, he described him as kind of odd, quiet, artsy type, and emailed me his student directory picture...rather strange seeing him with hair.

I'm surprised we didn't get Eddie Vedder onstage in Seattle. I heard he was there, hanging out backstage, and "Your Own Worst Enemy" was dedicated to him.

Oh well. I saw him banging tambourines together during a Kings of Leon song, I guess that'll have to do. :wink:

And as Hewson said, we always get Peter Wolf over here.

Time for a change.

I actually had a dream the other night that the Dropkick Murphys got up on stage and they did I'm Shipping Up To Boston, with Jonathan Papelbon of the Sox doing his dance. 'Twas quite hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom