Springsteen Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dmalezi said:
Does anyone have the mp3 of A Good Man is Hard to Find (Pittsburgh)? I just downloaded it from itunes but I would like to send it to my cousin who doesn't have itunes. Great nod to our hometown and Christmas! She just got hooked up to Vios from dialup and I know she'd LOVE this song! Thanks!

dmalezi@zoominternet.net

You can find links to lots of Bruce mp3's here: http://btxmp3index.freeforums.org/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=59068801692b75a754e2b68786c472ac

A Good Man is Hard to Find from D&D tour is here http://www.mediafire.com/?azajnmwzf2g It's always been one of my favorites too ;)

:sigh:

my sis decided she's "not into Stadium shows" anymore....
..so i couldn't ask her to think about getting me a tix {:uhoh: adding to my owe her $ list] -- when sales for Giants Stadium (New Jersey} went on sale last Sat

And our other 2 Concert consettigeti <sp> ...i haven't heard from them ....so I don't know if they tried on-line.
aA of them are lucky enough to have a fair amount of money, so they could jump for seats later in the year.

we've ALL seen Bruce/E ST {and his other rock band} for decdes.
Both my sis and her are still really serous fans (and he's a pretty serious fan , too)....my sis already saw him by herself at MSG. ANd i can't believe she'd actaully let the stadium show go by once it gets close to those dates.

oh, well, maybe I'll have some luck on it later on.

martha said:
I don't go to stadium shows anymore. Not even Bruce.

:shocked: :shocked:

really?
good gracious!
:hmm: We're not that many years apart in age, i don't think.

IF THAT's the ONLY way I could see Bruce or U2...I'd SOOOO be there!!!! {if the $$ could be worked out :pray: }

I DO prefer Arenas!

BETTER YET....:lol: :fingerscrossed: SUPER-SECRET Club shows of either of these bands that I WOULD be at, natch would be The BESTTTTTist !!!:pray: :drool: :drool:

:D

Last edited:
I was really underwhelmed. And then the cheesy, 80s keyboards kicked in on "Real Man" and I was a little embarrassed for Bruce.

But then I listened to Nebraska, and was reassured of his awesomeness.

martha said:
The 80s were unkind to many people.

I know, but dang! Human Touch came out in 1992. :(

I got Lucky Town a few months ago, and I liked that one a whole lot better.

Lucky Town as a whole is much better over Human Touch.

That being said, there are some classics on Human Touch as well, and he really should have just released a single album and ditched crap like "Real Man" and "Man's Job"...

If I Should Fall Behind, Beautiful Reward, I Wish I Were Blind, Living Proof
are about the only songs I can listen to,
it's a shame that he didn't just make one crappy record, but two of them released on the same day!
Especially since these were the non- E street albums, you think he would have tried a little harder or maybe he did, and this was the best he could do, I don't know.
:yikes:

I like his quote something like "I tried writing happy songs in the early 90s, and the audience didn't like it" , very true.

elevation2u said:
I like his quote something like "I tried writing happy songs in the early 90s, and the audience didn't like it" , very true.

I'm sure his audience would love happy songs. But, you know, happy songs that didn't suck.

audience/stadium show = disconnect

I'd still rather have some live performance than none.

If you're down in front there's connection And i felt audience connection to Bruce/E ST at the Giants & Shea stadium shows of ? 2004? . When ever the last previous to this tour were. Thot the sound was good, too.

As for U2 - the last stadium show i saw was ZooTv (chose more or less not to see the Pop Tour because of their visual loo,k then).
was 7/8th up and 3/4's back and still loved it.

would i have loved to have been in the loweest ring and near the front, instead? of course i would have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom