Springsteen Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I love the hard ticket consensus.

Sadly, I have lost so much postal mail over the years, I tend to trust the Internet, but there is something about a hard ticket, really.

No need to panic now: I got my confirmation and the show is in more than 3 months.

Thanks for the responses.

martha said:
I never do Ticketfast. :tsk: Why should I pay those bastards any more money just for an email?
Me neither, for that reason and I collect my tickets (stubs in the pre-scanner days).
When my buddy got Van Halen tix for us for the Oct 30 show, I was bummed he did Ticketfast...talk about a shitty souvenir.
First and hopefully only time I'll use one.

Why is bruce planning to play at old Trafford, has he seen the stadium ? its a poor venue for a concert.

I, too have never used Ticketfast. I suppose the risk of something going wrong with the file or retrieving the ticket and plus I save all my stubs and a piece of regular paper just wouldn't cut it. I think only one time my tickets didn't arrive through the mail. but a new pair of tickets were waiting at the box office for me after I called TM, so it worked out. I see lots of people at shows using it though. I know I saw many at the Bruce shows.

Tickets at Arsenal's ground next May (standing) already sold out. Damnation.

Spent a fortune on the 02 gig on ebay, so i'll give next years a miss I think. Shame tho.

I'm probably going to go into work Saturday morning, to catch up on some stuff. But of course, I'll be taking a break at 10:00 to try for tickets to the Seattle show. :wink:

Mebbe. :shifty:

I hadn't actually thought of that! I'll probably do what I did when U2 tickets went on sale: online and via phone.

Well, I got one ticket for Seattle, I just don't know where it is. :lol:

I pressed the option for GA, but I'm not sure if they gave me that or best available in the upper price range.

Oh well. I'M GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

I got them via phone, and if it'll end up reflected on my Ticketmaster online account, it hasn't shown up yet.

Guess I'll find out when I get my ticket in the mail!

corianderstem said:
I got them via phone, and if it'll end up reflected on my Ticketmaster online account, it hasn't shown up yet.

Guess I'll find out when I get my ticket in the mail!

Ahhhh, that makes sense. It'll be a surprise then!!

WARNING there is not a big enough drooly icon
for the following:

SPRINGSTEEN_DC12_20071205_163838.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom