Springsteen Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap. I was looking through a drawer just now for some Christmas note paper and look what I found!

STA71855.jpg

I had no idea I even had that! Of course, I also found tour programs from The Knack, Styx, Rod Stewart and the Who in that same drawer.

I had varied musical tastes. :shrug:

:hi5: Good find!

I recently had to scrounge up all of my tour programs while I was home for Thanksgiving to make sure my dumb 15 year old sister didn't destroy or throw them away. :rolleyes:

sami0201 said:
AHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!! we were in the car when we heard the announcement and my mom almost crashed :lol: she's a much bigger fan than me, she's seen him like 50 times already (literally). definitely going to ft lauderdale, hoping to get back up to school to do orlando and tampa too but i'm happy to be going to one!!

:ohmy:

woot, sami! :lock::lock:
cheer for me! have a great time!

My friend bought tickets for the Orlando show, but it's the first night of Passover, so she may sell them to me.

I feel bad that she can't go, but that means I probably will go and see The Boss for the first time. This is exciting.

aaawww poor her! LUCKY you!

Not exciting..............

SUPER EXCITING :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:wink:

:hmm: I haven't heard Santa Claus is coming to Town yet {ala Bruce/E st} but then again.I don't listen as much too rock radio b/c i have to switch between like 4 station in order to get ANYWHERE near the range in what I like in music- R&R {and influences} wise. It gets frustrating!

you'll have a fantastic time for sure! :)

dazzledbylight said:
:hmm: I haven't heard Santa Claus is coming to Town yet {ala Bruce/E st}\[/B]

I just heard it on the Sunday moring "Bruce Brunch" radio show at 105.7 FM from the Jersey Shore (over the Internet, of course). Nothing like that song to put me in the Christmas sprit. :wink:

Have fun, all of you seeing Bruce and the band on the spring leg of the tour. :happyforyou:

martha said:
Holy crap. I was looking through a drawer just now for some Christmas note paper and look what I found!

STA71855.jpg

I had no idea I even had that! Of course, I also found tour programs from The Knack, Styx, Rod Stewart and the Who in that same drawer.

That looks great. Looks fairly thin - how many pages was it?

martha said:

STA71855.jpg

Nice. :up:

While we're on the subject of long lost souvenirs, I finally found my setlist and Little Steven picks that Dallas (yes, Dallas of Edge's tech fame) gave me from my very first Bruce show over the weekend. I've been looking for that stuff forever. :hi5:

awesome ^^^^^^^ dallas rocks!

i had a weird bruce springsteen dream where he ended up playing a show in my backyard, i think this is a sign i have to see him live!

I've been wondering if Dallas is working this tour, or if U2's got him. I'd guess U2. That's probably a good thing. I wouldn't want to embarrass myself in GA in March :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

the lone advantage of ticketfast is this... one can spend extra time in the bar and/or parking lot, as opposed to spending 10-15 minutes on the will call line.

:hi5:

Or just get tickets mailed to you...I never do Ticketfast either, I like a hard ticket instead :nerd: But, I did notice that when I bought my Springsteen tickets, it said the same thing, ticket delivery will be delayed. I'm guessing it's because of the sheer volume of people getting Ticketfast tickets. :shrug:

I was really surprised that I already got my hard ticket this week. I'd considered using Ticketfast this time because I just moved, but ithe ticket went to my old address, got forwarded, and still got here long before I was expecting it :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom