Springsteen Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
when do ya think they'll announce the stadium leg? january?

Considering that the spring tour was just announced, and that the second European leg is still coming into focus and looks to go into the first part of summer, I wouldn't expect to see anything until next spring (or the tale end of winter).

I just might have to go to that Hartford show in February to hold me over. :hmm:

Nightsong said:
Nice pic Lobe :up:

Congrats on getting so close! What time did you get in line? More pics here: http://www.elcorreodigital.com/vizcaya/multimedia/fotos/7712.html

That floor sure looks big and crowded!!

We arrived there at 3:30 pm, and we got into the lists in time for the vip area (I don't know how you call it), so I could be at 4 or 5 row...

I'll post some more of my pics later if you want...

Awww, Lobe, great, thank you!

I got a ticket alert today for two Germany shows set for June 2008, tickets will go on sale very soon. Nothing about my city yet, but for now I'm looking forward to the Cologne show on December 13.

Yes I did. :yes:

I know both shows were sold out very quickly, and I couldn't go to Mannheim anyway because I have a seminar this weekend.

:drool: lucky girl!!!!
I wanted a ticket so much, but due to my university stuff going on, I missed the sale for cologne :sad: :sad: ...god, it takes me only an hour to go to cologne, and what happens?no ticket:mad: :(

Maybe you should go there anyway and try to get a ticket?!

Otherwise: Next year they are coming to Germany again, there will be two concerts, one in Dusseldorf on June 16, and one in Hamburg, on June 21. I'm sure you'll have more luck then!

last unicorn said:
Maybe you should go there anyway and try to get a ticket?!

Otherwise: Next year they are coming to Germany again, there will be two concerts, one in Dusseldorf on June 16, and one in Hamburg, on June 21. I'm sure you'll have more luck then!
Yeah thought about it too...but I think you'll need a lot of cash, when trying to get a ticket at the stadium. It was the same in Dusseldorf this year at the stones gig...they dealed with hundreds of €€..but maybe I'll try
Dusseldorf June 16...:drool: sounds good :wink:

and have fun in cologne :rockon: ;)

Here in Spain there will be another date in Barcelona in July... but I'm waiting to see if they confirm San Sebastian which is very near from where I live...

Here are some more pics from Bilbao... they're not very good, sorry....

Dscn0938.jpg

Dscn0946.jpg

phanan said:

Considering that the spring tour was just announced, and that the second European leg is still coming into focus and looks to go into the first part of summer, I wouldn't expect to see anything until next spring (or the tale end of winter).

I just might have to go to that Hartford show in February to hold me over. :hmm:

I need a stadium announcement now. :waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom