Springsteen Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't followed other tours as closely, although I think The Police played some stadiums this year.

The Rising leg of the summer of '03 was a stadium/baseball park tour, and I could definitely see that happening again this summer. It's not like he's not gonna play NY, Boston, and Philly again this tour.

The Police did stadia this summer. It was a combo tour of stadia and arenas, but there were plenty of stadium shows.
And I believe some country singer did as well (either Nicole Kidman's husband or Renee Lemonpusswegger's ex, I really can't tell the country dudes without a scorecard).

Jimmy Buffet did a couple of stadium dates this summer, not a full tour.

phanan said:
It was awesome.

All the tour dates are up now, by the way, all confirmed. Everyone in the Northwest and Southeast rejoice:

The only surprise to me was no Denver or Phoenix anywhere on there.

We're skipped over more often than not. :down:

phanan said:
The big stadiums will hit in the summer most likely, and you know both of our cities will be on that one.

:D

I was just thinking this morning Bruce always plays Detroit/somewhere in Michigan during a tour. He'd better come back here in the summer. :wink:

DANNY FEDERICI TO TAKE LEAVE OF ABSENCE

Danny Federici, an original member of the E Street Band, is taking a leave of absence from the current Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band tour to pursue treatment for melanoma. Charles Giordano, who played with Bruce as a member of the Sessions Band, will temporarily fill in for Danny until he is able to return. Federici has been playing keyboards with Springsteen since the late Sixties. Said Springsteen, "Danny is one of the pillars of our sound and has played beside me as a great friend for more than 40 years. We all eagerly await his healthy and speedy return."

Federici has been actively supporting the Melanoma Research Foundation and its Wings of Hope Gala, honoring Dr. Paul Chapman.

I truly hope Danny beats this...... Boston 2 hit me pretty hard and I don't want to see Bruce look like that ever again.....

Danny. :(

I have fair skin and am a little bit paranoid about skin cancer, having had more than my fair share of serious sunburns as a child. I just had biopsies of two suspicious looking spots, but they came back negative, whew.

I had a wonderful dream about Bruce last night. He was at my school to run in a race. Apparently, he was quite a talented runner, and even at 56 (the age he was in my dream), he could still beat anybody. We sat talking and eating apple pie (I think). We were listening to music and he wanted something "sweet" to listen to. I managed to find some Saint-Saens. I also grabbed my camera.

It was really nice. :)

AHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!! we were in the car when we heard the announcement and my mom almost crashed :lol: she's a much bigger fan than me, she's seen him like 50 times already (literally). definitely going to ft lauderdale, hoping to get back up to school to do orlando and tampa too but i'm happy to be going to one!!

phanan said:
All the tour dates are up now, by the way, all confirmed. Everyone in the Northwest and Southeast rejoice

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have a note on my calendar to remind myself when I need to do the Saturday Morning Ticketmaster Pray 'n' Panic.

(This is my first time in this part of the forum :reject: )

I saw Bruce yesterday in Bilbao... It was so great I can't find the words... :ohmy: :ohmy:

This is one pic I took...

Dscn0954.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom