Springsteen Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irvine511 said:

i was over his right shoulder in the 100s.

they *all* have teleprompters.

Do you know how many hundreds of songs Bruce has written over the years? I'd be shocked if they *didn't* have teleprompters.

Carry on. :wink:

The second U.S. leg that's coming next year is flying with rumors right now. Here's an update on what's confirmed, with some rumors that look pretty good so far:

DATE | CITY | VENUE | ON SALE | STATUS

2/28/08 | Hartford, CT | Civic Center | 11/19/07 | Confirmed

3/2/08 | Montreal, QC | Bell Centre | TBD | Rumor
3/4/08 | Hamilton, ON | Copps Coliseum | TBD | Rumor
3/6/08 | Rochester, NY | Blue Cross Arena | 11/17/07 | Confirmed
3/7/08 | Buffalo, NY | HSBC Arena | 11/19/07 | Confirmed
3/16/08 | St. Paul, MN | Xcel Energy Center | 11/10/07 | Confirmed
3/17/08 | Milwaukee, WI | TBD | TBD | Rumor
3/20/08 | Vancouver, BC | TBD | TBD | Rumor

4/7/08 | Anaheim, CA | Honda Center | 11/17/07 | Confirmed
4/8/08 | Anaheim, CA | Honda Center | Rumor
4/14/08 | Houston, TX | TBD | TBD | Rumor
4/25/08 | Atlanta, GA | Phillips Arena | 11/17/07 | Confirmed

So judging by this route, I think it's a safe bet that the Pacific Northwest gets some shows between Vancouver and Anaheim (makes sense). Possibly a show in Phoenix or Denver between the CA and TX dates. Then over to Atlanta and maybe some others in the Southeast, before heading back up to the Northeast.

Just a guess.

Last edited:
With 4/7 in Anaheim confirmed and 4/14 in Houston a strong rumor, you have to figure that Dallas would probably get something in between, but still, that leaves plenty of time for a possible date in Arizona somewhere. Makes sense in terms of logistics. I would also think Denver has to come into play somewhere, but maybe that would be before the CA dates. Figure after Vancouver, he could hit Seattle, Portland, Denver, and the Bay area again.

Of course, I'm just speculating, but it sounds like it could work that way.

Also, I hope this isn't true...

Maybe you have heard them, maybe not.

The "word on the internet" is that Danny's health is becoming a problem and that he will likely leave the tour after Boston.

We have NO official confirmation about this fact, so it could be completely true or totally false, we don't know

It has long been our policy to not speculate on matters of life and health and we won't do that now either, out of respect for his obvious wish for privacy on a matter that belongs private as long as he wishes it to remain so.

Until there is some official confirmation or news, please refrain from posting on this topic, it could be hurtful and unkind and we don't want that to be our reputation about sensitive matters, like this one. If and when there is an official announcement of fact, of course we will be able to discuss it then and we will all have our opportunity to pass along our best wishes if they are needed.

Thanks for your respect and understanding

jobob said:

Do you know how many hundreds of songs Bruce has written over the years? I'd be shocked if they *didn't* have teleprompters.

Carry on. :wink:

oh, i'd be surprised if they didn't.

some people just got their panties in a bunch when, say, Bono uses one for Miss Sarajevo -- i see nothing wrong with it, i'd rather have one than not.

ntalwar said:
Nice show in DC. I brought in my dslr, and my seat was right next to the stage (a few rows up from the band's guests). I thought I was pwned when a security guard caught me and made me erase my images. But I found some software to recover deleted images :D.

BS1.jpg

More to come.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I tried to take some pics, but I didn't want to risk taking my good camera and I was too far back for my cheap camera to get anything good.

I think I might try to get tickets for the Rochester show when they go on sale on Saturday. I'm a little less than 2 hours from Rochester now, and I know he's worth the trip.

anyone go to the albany show on thursday? :shrug:
it was my first bruce, and my parent's fifth
my dad said, "i think this is my last bruce show, everyone here is getting old!"
i said, "YOU feel old??!! they're all the same age as you!!"

nice show, and the encores were definitely the highlights :sad: :heart:
she's the one was spectacular :love:

The 2 LA shows were incredible! Got my tickets for both Anaheim shows today! This will be #7 and #8 dating back to 1980.

Folks - if you have never seen Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band do yourself a favor and go. You will not be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom