Springsteen, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna scan pics from one of couple Bruce books I have but got tired after the first 2 scans.

but here they are:

book2.jpg

book.jpg

random internet find:

bulevar1.jpg

It has been more than thirty years since Bruce Springsteen's album Born to Run was released, but now a new book reveals the unseen photographs of that album photo shoot.

BORN TO RUN: The Unseen Photos delivers over 100 black-and-white photographs drawn from the more than 700 that photographer Eric Meola took that day including the cover shot which has been deemed "iconic" by Rolling Stone magazine.

For more information, visit brucespringsteen.net. To pre-order your copy now, visit www.barnesandnoble.com, or www.amazon.com

fah said:
Ok, the pic of Bruce in the 'shiny' hallway...

Isn't there a similiar pic of U2 in a similiar hallway

:scratch:

:yes: If we're thinking of the same pic it's from around the ATYCLB-era... it would be pretty cool if was the same hallway! :D

But anyway, I just came in here to ask one small question - what's the average size of the venues that has been used for the Seeger Sessions tour in the US? :)

elevation2u said:
I know I can't be the only one who doesn't find
an ounce of singing talent in Patti

:sexywink:

You're not, I've been on a vacation from all things computer related so just now catching up on my favorite threads.

It just really seems like Bruce is so much looser and has more fun on stage when Patti isn't there. He loves to flirt with us girls in the audience and it gets toned down a lot when Patti is present :sexywink:

I did like Patti when she was just doing the background vocals but now vocals get added to songs just for her to sing and it just doesn't really add anything of substance to the presentation. :shrug:

Nightsong said:

You're not, I've been on a vacation from all things computer related so just now catching up on my favorite threads.

It just really seems like Bruce is so much looser and has more fun on stage when Patti isn't there. He loves to flirt with us girls in the audience and it gets toned down a lot when Patti is present :sexywink:

I did like Patti when she was just doing the background vocals but now vocals get added to songs just for her to sing and it just doesn't really add anything of substance to the presentation. :shrug:

Patti wasn't at the Seeger Sessions show I was at, and he was being quite the flirt. :flirt:

And to answer the Seeger venues vs. the others, they have been much smaller, but not sure of the numbers. He was playing all those outdoor venues that the likes of Styx and Journey play nowadays. :wink:

Well, I saw him at the Tweeter Center, and that place holds almost 20,000 people. I don't think it was sold out because there were lawn seats available, but it was certainly close.

Of course, he always does well in Boston, just like in NY and Philly...

two new tracks? but it's already released material!

i have a feeling these new tracks are just delaying bruceo from getting back into the studio and creating a new album.

what a sell out.

this is what this thread would look like if it were about u2.

ahh it's refreshing to see people simply enjoying whatever new stuff they can get :drool:

Doesn't hit itunes until this Tuesday, got this email last week :)

From: Bruce Springsteen <BruceSpringsteen@columbiarecords.com>
Date: Sep 29, 2006 5:41 AM
Subject: We Shall Overcome The Seeger Sessions - American Land Edition
To: nightsong@<snip>

WWW.BRUCESPRINGSTEEN.NET WWW.BRUCESPRINGSTEEN.NET

We Shall Overcome The Seeger Sessions - American Land Edition

On Tuesday, Oct 2, We Shall Overcome The Seeger Sessions - American Land Edition hits stores.

The enhanced version of the album is available to offer an even closer view into the organic spirit behind the recording of the album, featuring:

* Five bonus tracks
* Live tour videos
* Expanded documentary
* Enhanced booklet

Pre-order now and receive a free collectible Bruce Springsteen patch.

For those of you who prefer the digital version of We Shall Overcome The Seeger Sessions - American Land Edition, all tracks and videos will be available on iTunes on Oct 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom