Springsteen, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, what the hell? It's 8:24 out here on the west coast, and they're doing a story on some lady who bought a painting???

Did I miss it? I thought it was 15-20 minutes from the end?

Oh my God that 60 Minutes was great, I found it so interesting that he does the setlist an hour before. And I loved "aren't you guys sick of Born To Run". And when he said "I'm a chiseled hunk of muscle", something like that. I love that man, I'd like to have him for 60 Minutes too :shifty:. Sorry Patti.

Here's some vintage chiseled hunk of muscle for the ladies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq8qPRnwmyw

MrsSpringsteen said:
Oh my God that 60 Minutes was great, I found it so interesting that he does the setlist an hour before. And I loved "aren't you guys sick of Born To Run". And when he said "I'm a chiseled hunk of muscle", something like that. I love that man, I'd like to have him for 60 Minutes too :shifty:. Sorry Patti.

Here's some vintage chiseled hunk of muscle for the ladies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq8qPRnwmyw

I missed it! :madspit:

Thanks for the YouTube stuff.

If anyone else here gets VH1 Classic, they are showing 24 hours of Bruce stuff right now! It started at 8 p.m. CST. Right now they are showing the Making of Born to Run documentary. They are showing live stuff and videos too, I believe.

martha said:

Don't tell me you're not going because you couldn't find someone to go with! :ohmy:

yeaah. i didnt go
I'm 17= friends dont like him && i have no car...but i do have my license :)
He'll tour again!!

Hopefully his little blurb before Livin' in the Future changes too. I have a small fear that it could end up being the new Bono cell phones during One thing.

phillyfan26 said:
Hopefully his little blurb before Livin' in the Future changes too. I have a small fear that it could end up being the new Bono cell phones during One thing.

Oh no. :uhoh:

He can change it before Nov 5th :wink:

I finally got my (legal) copy this weekend and have been listening non-stop. I didn't really listen to the other version a whole lot, but now that I've had a chance, I'm really liking it a lot. :drool:

martha said:

Repeat after me: "Screw you guys, I'll go without you!"

Then go by yourself and have a blast! :yes:

:yes: Two out of the three concerts I've been to in the past month were alone. I had a great time, met new people, and saw two artists that I've been wanting to see for quite awhile.

Oh, and Springsteen wise, I'm hoping that a ticket will pop up on Craigslist for St. Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom