Springsteen, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well looks like I'll have to bank on a bigger leg next year, monday's just not gonna work.

phanan said:
They've been rehearsing all week in Asbury Park, and of course people with nothing better to do are camping outside the Convention Hall to hear what songs they are going through.

I can think of much worse things to do. :wink:

martha said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

The LA date is now confirmed for Oct. 29. I can't go Oct. 29. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm holding out hope the date on Bruce's website is still correct, and that he'll play both Oct 28 and Oct. 29.

Sorry Martha, I saw a little blurb in the corrections section of the Calendar yesterday stating that they misprinted the date as October 28th when, in fact, there is only one show for October 29th. :sad:

Sorry. :hug:

Hmmm, I just tried going to the L.A. Sports Arena website, but they only have Events listed up through October 14, 2007.

Damn.

Well, hopefully it will be both the 28th and 29th. I'm sure he could definitely sell-out both dates.

I guess now it's just a game of wait-and-see.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

how the hec did you do that?? I tried all morning and all that came up were 400/upper concourse tix.

Same here. I came up with nothing until I searched for any seat available (this always happens to me with Ticketmaster). I still bought them, though. I really want to go, so I'm happy just to have anything.

So I was trying to buy tickets for my dad, and he was trying to buy tickets for me. Now we have 4, but his are GA, so I'd sell mine but they're TicketFast, which means I can only use TicketExchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom