Springsteen, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hewson said:
Ticketmaster doen't usually post a show till 1 or 2 days before tix go onsale, so I'd expect it up there mid week.

Boston, which goes on sale Saturday is not listed yet either.

tanks.. :wink: figured it would be something like that..

martha said:
Does anyone here who posts on Springsteen boards know wtf is going on with LA? I'm getting impatient, and suspect there are several hundred more here in the area who are impatient as well. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The latest thing on LA that was posted was :
"two sources have told me the sports arena, one quoted dates as the 29th and 30th. no official word, though."

well, i am gonna make an attempt at getting tickets on friday for the dc show.

*crosses fingers*

anyone got any advice for me on how to get tickets? I need all the help I can get..

Nice. The schedule made a second show seem very likely, I just figured they wouldn't announce it until the show actually went on sale, which isn't until saturday.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
well, i am gonna make an attempt at getting tickets on friday for the dc show.

*crosses fingers*

anyone got any advice for me on how to get tickets? I need all the help I can get..

Get a Ticketmaster account, get online at ticketmaster.com just before the onsale time with the fastest Internet connection you can get and your account, and :pray: !

Good luck! (I'm trying for tickets Friday, too.) :wink:

jobob said:

Get a Ticketmaster account, get online at ticketmaster.com just before the onsale time with the fastest Internet connection you can get and your account, and :pray: !

Good luck! (I'm trying for tickets Friday, too.) :wink:

thanks for the tip.. I have had a ticketmaster account for a while.. know that drill, getting logged in before hand and all. 10 vertigo shows plus I had to deal with ticketbastard. :|

Both Boston dates are up on Ticketmaster. Won't be the add a 2nd when the first sells out scenario, both are going at 10.

But they are listed as onsale Monday the 24th.

Last edited:
They need to update their seating charts. Endstage comes up automatically for Springsteen, but if one were to use the drop down and select Springsteen, the Devils & Dust seating arrangement comes up.

That could screw up some people. Hell, they still have U2 as an option.

Hewson said:
Both Boston dates are up on Ticketmaster. Won't be the add a 2nd when the first sells out scenario, both are going at 10.

But they are listed as onsale Monday the 24th.

:no: Monday?! Shit.

They've been rehearsing all week in Asbury Park, and of course people with nothing better to do are camping outside the Convention Hall to hear what songs they are going through.

Some awesome choices. This is gonna be a hell of a tour.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Honestly - whatever happened to good old weekend on-sale dates?
It was slated for Saturday, usually the only reason for it not to be is someting else big going onsale Saturday in the area, and I don't know of anything, Celtics are Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom