Springsteen, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cover:

springsteen-magic-cover.jpg

Yeah, it's quite the plain setup. Perhaps it was intentional.

He did have just a plain white t-shirt on the Darkness cover, though (well, at least the back cover). Perhaps that's a good sign. :lol:

I'm thinking that other photo would have been better...

Oh well.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai.../details-leak-of-fall-bruce-springsteen-tour/

Bruce Springsteen’s manager Jon Landau told Rolling Stone last week that the tour for Springsteen’s upcoming album Magic “hasn’t been fully decided,” but according to one haphazard Ticketmaster page that went up this weekend, it’s been decided that he’s playing the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minnesota with the E Street Band on November 2nd. The page appeared this weekend and has been since taken down, but we’ve saved the details for posterity: The floor appears to be general admission, just like the Rising tour of 2002 and ‘03. Tickets go on sale next Saturday at 10:00 AM, so expect an announcement of the whole tour sometime next week. He’s keeping the prices relatively low, just $55 to $85. Word is the tour begins in early October, soon after Magic is released. Click after the link for an image of the Ticketmaster page, which we slightly cropped to show the seating chart.

:hyper: :drool: :hyper:

I cannot wait for this new album!!!!! Very exciting! I hope it's as good as Jon Landau says it is. And a guitar driven, harder rocking album from Bruce and the E Streeters is exactly what I wanted! I like that picture (Bruce is looking younger and to me is even cooler nowdays) but I don't think its a good cover. It doesn't seem like tehy put much effort into it (but besides Born To Run Bruce's album covers are usually bad in my opinion). Hopefully they will change it later. I hope they play Radio Nowhere soon!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It'd be five stars but it's highly lacking in Little Steven content. :shifty:

:lol:

Here's a little Little Steven content: I'm hoping and praying Little Steven makes "Radio Nowhere" the next "Coolest Song in the World" on "Little Steven's Underground Garage."

So now are we a five-star thread? :shifty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom