Springsteen - Oct Shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

and Max, don't forget Max :hyper:

:hmm: which banner to make, "I :heart: Max" or "Max for President"

:D

Who can forget Max!!!!! I LOVE MAX WEINBERG!!!! :hyepr: He's the greatest!!!! By the way while I was in the US I watched Conan every night just to see Max. :D He is really funny cause he's not funny at all!!!!! :lol: I want to make a shirt with Max's picture and his name on it!!!!!! MAX FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

I just got two tickets to see Springsteen / REM in St. Paul on Oct 5, which is the day the REM album comes out. :cool:

Got them early on the MoveOn.org presale.

I just got two tickets to see Springsteen / REM in St. Paul on Oct 5, which is the day the REM album comes out. :cool:

Got them early on the MoveOn.org presale.

California swings, but evidently not the way these guys mean. :sexywink:

I've always been proud to be a Springsteen fan, and I've always pointed and laughed at conservative Springsteen fans.

Now I'm prouder than ever, and I'm laughing harder than ever.

~LadyLemon~ said:

I signed up for the pre-sale? Why the fuck haven't I heard anything??? Grrrrrrrrr.
MoveOn got 191,000 people to sign up (of which I'm sure 190,784 cared little about politics and only about scoring Springsteen, DMB or Pearl Jam tickets) so they held a "lottery" and only sent out presale passwords to a certain percentage of those who registered.
Don't know how it went with Bruce, but for PJ, the 10 club did its own presale and it seems that the best seats went that way rather than thru MoveOn.
On a more important note, Pearl Jam has decided to do a non VFC warm up show on 9-28 and lucky me they decided to play in Boston. Shot score.

Hewson said:
MoveOn got 191,000 people to sign up (of which I'm sure 190,784 cared little about politics and only about scoring Springsteen, DMB or Pearl Jam tickets) so they held a "lottery" and only sent out presale passwords to a certain percentage of those who registered.
Don't know how it went with Bruce, but for PJ, the 10 club did its own presale and it seems that the best seats went that way rather than thru MoveOn.
On a more important note, Pearl Jam has decided to do a non VFC warm up show on 9-28 and lucky me they decided to play in Boston. Shot score.

:(

I feel you pain LadyLemon, I didn't get picked for the lottery either :banghead:

I'll try my luck with ticketmaster tomorrow :huh:

Last edited:
I didn't get picked for the pre-sale lottery either. :mad: So I've gotta try my luck with Ticketbastard tomorrow. I'm almost hoping a lot of Springsteen's fans in the Minnesota-Iowa area are Bush supporters. That might increase my chances of actually getting a ticket to the St. Paul show.

I'm going! I'm going! I can't believe it! I wasn't able to get home to get on the Internet right at 11 a.m. so I was sure I was out of luck. But I still got a seat in the lower deck, even though it's pretty far away from the stage.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Well, I got my tickets right at 10, but due to the amount I got all together (5), I think that prevented me from getting any good seats on the first or middle levels. So I'm stuck in the nosebleeds--guess it's better than nothing though.

I got 3 tix to the show in St. Paul.

:hyper:

I'm kinda worried cuz I got floor tix and won't be able to be there until 3:00 PM at the earliest because my friends aren't willing to skip classes.

:mad:

kinda wishing i would have gotten seats.

Back
Top Bottom