Springsteen, Coldplay Added To Grammy Performers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Grammy performers looking better and better...

Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay have joined the list of performers for the 48th annual Grammy Awards which will be held on February 8th in Los Angeles. An all-star tribute to legendary R&B act Sly & the Family Stone and a performance by best new artist nominee Sugarland have also been added.

Aerosmith's Steven Tyler and Joe Perry, the Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am, Joss Stone, John Legend, Maroon 5, Robert Randolph and Devin Lima will all take part in the tribute to Sly & the Family Stone.

Credit: Billboard

nobody reads this

TheBrazilianFly said:
Wow, so we'll have U2 AND Bruce Springsteen in one night!! Awesome!!! :combust:

Does anyone know which song Bruce is going to perform? Devils And Dust maybe? :hmm:

TheBrazilianFly... please add me to your MSN... pepokiss@hotmail.com

I HAVE to talk to you

Bono should set up a trap of poisonus Punji sticks for Chris on the side of the stage.

No one would see that coming :eyebrow:

and to top it off, vertigo has been incredibly overplayed... it's not getting back onto radio because of the grammys... it's fully run it's course. so why would they play that song again instead of playing a song that wasn't quite as succesful/over-played like city of blinding lights, original of the species, or heck, even all because of you for pete's sake.

Where did it say they were doing Vertigo?

I honestly think doing OOTS is the way to go. Probably biased since it's my favorite track from the record. I'm sure it's One if they're doing it with Mary.

I just read something from the atu2 mailing list from somewhere that they're doing Vertigo.

You guys know they don't like to vary things. All they did from the previous record was BD till you wanted to puke. Why would they change now?

They're doing One with Mary. :hyper:

martha said:
I just read something from the atu2 mailing list from somewhere that they're doing Vertigo.

:hyper:

Unless they switch to Native Son, or Vertigo with a full orchestra, I'll be disappointed. :mad:

martha said:

You guys know they don't like to vary things. All they did from the previous record was BD till you wanted to puke. Why would they change now?

They're doing One with Mary. :hyper:

well in U2's defense, they covered a lot of the album in tv presentations

miracle drug- (totps or another english show can't remember which one)
all because of you- conan
sometimes you..- snl, johnathan ross,
love and peace- katrina telethon
original of species- conan
vertigo- pretty much everything

but I reallly can't understand why they would do vertigo, having city of blinding lights or original of the species

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom