Springsteen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neurosurgeon

Babyface
Is there any soundboard recording from the current Springsteen tour available to download? Can you point me in the right direction? Thank you very very much

you could start by browsing through the other springsteen threads here. that's what the band index is there for, and that's why it's stuck on the top of the forum. contrary to popular belief, it's not just part of the decor.

Don't mind him. That's how he always is. :wink:

I'm not sure if a soundboard has surfaced yet, but there are several audience recordings that sound as good, if not better, than a soundboard from this tour. My personal favorite is Cleveland.

although not necessarily soundboards, there are TONs of GOOD SOUNDING bootlegs from this tour

the way to download them is to use torrents, If you don't know how to download them I'll try an explain later

www.dimeadozen.org (search springsteen)
jungleland.dnsalias.com:6969/ (springsteen only boots)

enjoy

I have gotten my whole collection of Springsteen boots from the awesome people on backstreets.com. i wrote on the forum that i was a new collector starting out (which I was) and many were super helpful. doesn't hurt to try there!!!

Back
Top Bottom