Spring Training is Almost Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
26 days or something right?

i actually thought about going this year but my own baseball prevents me

im just going for an extended weekend but i should see a few games, hopefully talk to some players, get some autographs

should be a gooood time

which is a city in florida

not the planet

i made that mistake at first too

one of the games im going to see is cards vs mets

i hope pedro pitches some of it

Yes cause baseball fans in Boston and St Louis are certainly the most passive around. Lets hope for a matchup of baseball tradition rich cities like Tampa Bay against Washington instead.

WinnieThePoo said:
i hope , next world series will not include passive fans , stadium and the team

:eyebrow:

i hope im just not picking up the sarcasm, because the cardinals and red sox are two teams that have some of the richest tradition and hardcore fan base of not just baseball, but all of sports

The Reds actually made a couple decent moves this offseason. Not that they will compete or anything, but hey, something is better than nothing.

i think the reds will be .500 this year

if everything goes right they may have a shot at the wildcard, could be the surprise team of the nl this year

blah. normally I would give a rat's ass but I have nothing else to look forward to once the Super Bowl is over. Unless of course hell freezes over and the NHL gets a working agreement for the season. Like I said, unless hell freezes over.

you can always look forward to the mizzou tigers in the ncaa tournament

oh wait...

:wink:

Chizip said:

if everything goes right they may have a shot at the wildcard, could be the surprise team of the nl this year

Its possible, if Whiffey and Kearns stay healthy for an entire year, and oh yeah, we could use a shortstop too.

Chizip said:

I really doubt that, what with the Cardinals and Cubbies in the Central alone, the Giants and Dodgers out west, and the Mets, Marlins, and Braves in the East.

I guess you never know.

The Reds remind me a lot of the 1990s Cubs: a team with talent (but poor pitching) that never seems to get anywhere. I don't think this is their 1998.

can't wait til baseball season starts, football is over which sucks and the only thing keeping me sane is college basketball (which is also great). I don't watch NBA until the playoffs.

Going down to Orlando (lake buena vista) in march to see the indians play the yankees.

Last edited:
even with the recent black and blues that MLB has taken, it still doesn't change the fact that it is such a wonderful sport w/ a zillion different nuances and no two plays are the same.

Football Over - :sad:
NBA:yawn:
NHL Done -:shrug:

MLB around the corner - :rockon: :love: :up: :up:

Elvis Presley said:

Its possible, if Whiffey... [can] stay healthy for an entire year,

wait for it...

wait for it...

wait for it...

here it comes...

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahhh that was fun.

i heard griffey was suffering through a horrific case of gigantism this season.

tf63jaw.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom