Spring draws closer.........WEATHER part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue skies and sunshine and we're into double figures YAY!!! :dance: :happy:

susanp6 said:
Really? You think it'll go back to what it was like? :ohmy:

For the last couple of days it's to be in the low 40's*F. There is always a chance fro another snowstorm.:eyebrow: By the way I took my photo's to the store to get them developed. so I will be sending you some.

:happy: :hyper: don't know if you seen i or not but one time i asked you if you got any pics of yourself? Plus after you reply to my last email, i'm going to send a pic of me&mum in my next email! :reject:

Last edited:
I'm been looking for some pictures of myself, and when I find one that I like I will send it to you. Looking forward to seeing your pictures!!!!!:hug: :hyper: :dancing:

It's only to get down to 30*F tonight, so that means that my furnace won't be kicking on so much.

Oh good!!!! Hope you're not shocked! I'm always saying i don't really like how i look but always have people saying don't be daft&here's a short story: Me&my friend were over at IKEA and we got chatting to a couple who were asking us what we thought of what they were buying and then we saw them when we were waiting for a bus :ohmy: and somehow i made some comment about not liking how i look&they both rolled their eyes, and the woman said " oh rubbish - you're a lovely looking lassie"!!!! :eek: :uhoh: :shifty:

So make of that what you will! :giggle:

:p

:wink: soon my dear! :yes:

Have some patience! :sexywink:

Well it has been a bit cloudier today and a kittle colder but still ok enough for me to be able to walk around with no gloves and my coat un-buttoned! :D

It was mild today. Got up to -2C and it could potentially go into positive numbers in the next few days. I hope it doesn't though, as our rink is a natural ice rink and cold temps mean good ice.

We're having some rain here in San Diego and much needed. It's been chilly this week. That 80 degree Saturday last weekend was sure a teaser! More rain tomorrow and thunderstorms Friday. :|

Back
Top Bottom