Spring draws closer.........WEATHER part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Turned a bit cloudy today but not quite as cold as it's been! Glad we didn't get snow like they are getting down in England :yes:

I would love to live were it's warmer, but there is too much here to make me ever want to leave.

I'm going to go offline for there are a bunch of shows I want to see about Anna Nicole Smith. See you tomorrow! :wave: :hug:

:confused: i'm baffled tiny as lastnight you said your temp was above freezing :huh:

Anyway it's bloody freeeeezing here, and really windy too when i was out - felt like screaming with the cold :scream: :scream: :scream:

Never mind, tiny -spring's just around the corner! :yes:

We are getting rain....lots and lots........not sure if it's reaching our dams.......but it's raining........my backyard is flooded and everything is a right mess.....but it's raining!!!!

Still freezing and i'm getting so sick of it but not too long now 'til it will get into double figures :happy:

fly so high! said:
We are getting rain....lots and lots........not sure if it's reaching our dams.......but it's raining........my backyard is flooded and everything is a right mess.....but it's raining!!!!

warragamba got 40 mm last i heard during yesterday's onslaught!!

it's sunny and far from raining today. :sad:
my backyard is a giant soggy mess, but we had rain. SOOOOO much of it!
:drool:

Surprisingly mild today and dry so almost spring-like plus i didn't have to wear my gloves for the first time since i had them! :happy:

:scream: :no: :scream: :no:

Oh my god tiny, i couldn't bare that sort of weather - no way! If i were rich, i'd move!!! :yes:

I'm having the same weather conditions here, Tiny. :help:

I can't believe we already have 5 inches of snow on the ground ... and because of the 40 mph wind gusts ... no area is free from piled-up snow. The plows can't keep the roads clear, and we are still expecting another 3-4 inches of snow tonight !!

I thought Winter was finally done with the Snow (because of the cold arctic blast) but, this is ridiculous !! :tsk:

:huh: you too Ms Mofo :scream: :no:

So sorry for both of you&for anyone suffering that :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom