Spring draws closer.........WEATHER part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 f degrees right now, high of 8 today with the wind chill of -25 f

Schools have been closed the past two days due to the extreme wind chill. Windows have been frosty and foggy it is very beautiful when the sun light comes through and even at night when the moon light hits the frost.

:ohmy: Babydoll!!! I'd die in that weather!!!! :scream:

Well it has been a beautiful sunny, dry&crisp day! :love:

Lots of people out walking their dogs :cute:

Again I want to be where you are!!! :hug: We are to get an trace of snow this evening, but since it's such a little amount, no need to do any shoveling tomorrow morning. I still have to pick up a co-worker tomorrow morning, but I don't mind for she is a very sweet person. ( she reminds me a lot like you Susan) Ater the weather gets nicer, she wants to take me out for dinner, for I won't take any money for her to help pay for gas.

Oh that's good&it is a great idea to car share as well for the environment :yes: :up:

I meant to ask you about her :wink: does she come round to see you at your house too tiny? :wink: it's a good exchange for her to buy you dinner :happy:

yep, we've had a very blue sky here all day :wink:

She has only been at my house one time. She lives about 4 miles fromme. She doesn't like to drive all that very much.

It's cloudy now, but this morming the sun was shining. I'm sorry that the sun kepy you awake. :hug:

well after getting only a few inches of snow yesterday that led to a 30-car pileup on the highway I use and almost a 2 hour commute home for me, glad to say today that the roads are clear but still cold. it was 1 degree when I was getting ready for work.

:yikes: a bit of an improvement, but just too awful for me to contemplate :eek:

Anyway still a bright&sunny day here but it's pretty cold at -2 :(

susanp6 said:
:yikes: a bit of an improvement, but just too awful for me to contemplate :eek:

Anyway still a bright&sunny day here but it's pretty cold at -2 :(

Susan ,I don't think right now that you would want to be where I live. It's to get down to 10 F tonight.

So that means you're not as cold as me since we're 2 below.

Yes it is. I had to shovel an inch of snow this morning. I like to keep ahead of shoveling so I don't have the to pay the snow removal guys. As long as it's a couple of inches of snow that we get a one tome I can shovel. Anything over 2-3 inches is just too much hard work to shovel. We might get a snowstorm on Tuesday, and that 's really when I will need the guys to plow me out.

I really feel for you! What a friggin' pain in the ass :madspit:
It'd be great living were you are in summer, but no way would i want to be there for that! :no:

Back
Top Bottom