Spring draws closer.........WEATHER part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are tiny :yes:

That's what i've been thinking about Carek - i was saying that if you were coming at the very beginning, it's still slightly warm but if it's at the end it prob starts to get a bit cold so apart from the fact i was telling you it mighyt be a bit chilly down at the boat, it should be reasonable but just getting into having to wear a jacket - it's not totally freezing! In fact i'd say it might be something similar to now actually!

Oh no waffling or what?! :der:

It was a long-winded way of saying you should find it not too bad! :coocoo:

:lol: We will be prepared. I expect London at the end of Oct to be cold, so we will prepare to layer. I have a nice warm jacket and tights, sweaters, gloves and a hat or scarf so that's going to keep me comfy!

You might not even need the hat&gloves quite yet! :wink: Our worst times are definitely usually Dec, Jan&Feb :yes:

Oh yes i'd definitely bring them! You never know how things could turn with global warming :uhoh:

I've had a hard time keeping my skin nourished this winter, Tiny, especially my hands and cuticles! I feel like I am constantly putting on hand lotion. It's probably all the hand sanitizer though.

It has been pretty good today, still dry if a little cloudy and it is getting a bit colder now :uhoh:

:madspit: :mad: :|

I hate you right now Carek!!!! :angry: :rant:

:wink: :wave: i've sent you an email a few hrs back , have you seen it?:wink:

:wink: it would be so good if tiny&me were there in the lovely heat for a change!!! :drool:

We certainly have Carek! Oh us poor little winterlings!!! :giggle:

Weather up in the low 70's would suit me just fine right now! :love:

It's mostly sunny&bright with some cloud but it's cold and is apparently set to drop to -5 tonight :rant: :grumpy: :scream:

Back
Top Bottom