Sports you follow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
I have difficult in understanding most of the threads here. Which are the sports you follow - Please give your sport in expanded form. like Ice Hockey, American football etc etc

I follow

Cricket (almost everything)
Football (premiership, euro, world cup)
Tennis (grand slams, sometimes davis cup)
Field Hockey ( olympic/world cup or important tournaments)

AcrobatMan

Soccer (second division, premier league, champions league, uefa cup)
Tennis (almost everything, although i think i may be forced to restrict to only following the grand slams because i hardly have time to follow what is more or less a daily sort of season)
F1
Baseball (not much, but yeah)
Rugby (international matches)

Ice Hockey (NHL :mad:, CHL)
American Football (NFL)
Soccer/Football (Premiership, League (Champ/One/Two), Serie A, Champions League, UEFA Cup, Euro, World Cup, Ireland International)
Baseball (Playoffs)
Basketball (March Madness NCAA)

Football (Dutch league, and of course Euro and World cups)

American Football (the NFL and NCAA, football season is the greatest :up: )

MLB (started to really like it about a year ago, on a quest to visit every ballpark in the majors, doing 4 in the next month)

NBA basketball (but not until the playoffs, boring until then)

NCAA basketball (awesome)

American Football (NFL and NCAA)
Basketball (NCAA, NBA in the playoffs)
Ice Hockey (NHL)
Baseball (MLB a little)

I enjoy watching some other sports (gymnastics, for example) but I don't really follow them all that much.

Soccer (Major international tournaments, Serie A, Premiership, UCL......to a slightly lesser extent Dutch league)

Cricket
F-1
WWE (Only Undertaker!)
Tennis(only the slams since Pete retired)

Cricket (as much as I can)
Field Hockey (best sport ever)
Equestrian events
500cc Motorbikes
Atheletics
Swimming

Whenever the Olympics are on, any of the sports:up:

Primarily NFL and MLB - like it wasn't obvious.

Sometimes college basketball (especially March Madness).

And I've become quite interested in the Tour de France the last couple of years due to Lance Armstrong's extraordinary run.

1. Rugby union (World Cup, Bledisloe Cup, Tri-Nations, Super 12, New Zealand National Provincial Competition, and anything else you care to throw my way) ... but none of that bloody pansy rugby league!

2. Cricket (mainly the internationals, both limited overs and test variety; I try to keep up with the domestic Australian and New Zealand competitions with little success).

3. Bathurst 1000 motor racing, and anything else I happen to catch, except for that bloody boring oval track shit that seems to mainly come from America.

4. Yachting whenever the America's Cup rolls around, though the last tournament pissed me off so much that I may not watch it again. Sir Peter Blake is probably turning in his grave in response to the utterly disgusting behaviour of many of the Kiwi yachtsmen. Patriotism before money, I say.

5. Soccer, mainly English Premier League, though I haven't followed it much over the last few years.

1. Football (soccer) - Anything that has to do with football actually, from The World Cup to Premier League, Bondesliga, Calcio....etc.

2. Tennis (major tournaments)

3. Hockey (when it's on the news! :) )

Back
Top Bottom