Sports Night Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristie said:
It's my boyfriend's favorite show... therefore, I had to watch the whole DVD boxed set last summer. I've developed quite an affection for it.
:heart: sportsnight :heart:

..which one's felicity huffman? I know the name, I saw it on the box once, and I've never figured out which of the ladies she was.
William H. Macy was great on that show, by the way.

Felicity Huffman=Dana Whitaker

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i do believe shari just gave us a run down of an entire episode... :coocoo::wink:

the duo that sports night was based on...

espn_sc1994_hi.jpg

030429_keith-olbermann.jpg
danPatrick.jpg

keith and dan... the best sportscenter duo to ever live...

and on a side note... dan is a confessed u2 fanatic who often plays u2 songs as lead ins on his radio show, and one time asked his radio co-host rob dibble if rob could get him the u2 slane dvd for his (dan's) birthday

:up:

I love Keith Olbermann. I still watch him on "Countdown" on MSNBC whenever I get a chance. I've heard "Mothers of the Disappeared" on it when they show video clips at times.

"Sports Night" was such a wonderful show, with a big big heart. I've got to get that box set one of these days. I especially loved the last show of the first season, where nothing is going right for Dana and she says all she wants is one good thing to happen that day...and her producer Isaac, who'd been out on medical leave, walks in the room. I'd taped it, and I played the episode again immediately after I'd watched it, because it was so good.

It figures ABC dropped the ball on it.

Back
Top Bottom