Spidey 3 teaser trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whoa, shit!! VENOM!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incredible how , sure the fact I used to buy some comics , and I know the history of comics , but still besides , it's incredible how this teaser gives you a idea what's gonna be the movie . The plots , the conflicts , and all . With only this trailer , and minimum of knowledge about like Venom , the Venom era and all , you could predict at least half of the movie.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
For some reason, even though I've never read the comics or anything else related to the series, I love these movies.

it's because of tobey :sexywink:

i've watched that trailer over a dozen times already.

The special effects look amazing.
Stupid sad emo Peter Parker does not.

Is he wearing eye shadow in a few of those cuts?

Ooooh! I've been waiting for this since...well...Spidey 2! Just tell me though (never read the comics or anything before, only the animated Spidey cartoon ;)) what was that big "sand creature" looking dude in that one scene. Whatever it was, I want to see more of it. Oh yeah, and Venom! I loved Venom in the Spiderman series!

That was The Sandman, who's going to be played by Thomas Haden Church.

I think Topher Grace is going to play the Peter's rival reporter who ends of becoming Venom. I don't know, I haven't read the comics in a while.

LemonMacPhisto said:
That was The Sandman, who's going to be played by Thomas Haden Church.

I think Topher Grace is going to play the Peter's rival reporter who ends of becoming Venom. I don't know, I haven't read the comics in a while.

That's correct Grace is playin Eddie Brook

:drool: Do I need to say more ........

sm3_wp2_1280x1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom