Spiderman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Yesterday I saw the Spiderman movie with Toby McGuire and it was------fantastic. Want to go and see it again in some days. :yes: :yes: :yes: :D In former times I also liked the comics, but I wouldn't have thought that the film is that great! :D

Did you see the movie and do you I like it?

I saw it. Not half bad for a big blockbuster summer flick. Tobey McGuire is really excellent...even better as the dorky kid than as the superhero, I think. :D

I thought it was a great movie :yes:
I want to go see it again but no one else does so no one will take me.. :rolleyes: :( :D

sulawesigirl4 said:
Tobey McGuire is really excellent...even better as the dorky kid than as the superhero, I think. :D
That's a matter of opinion. ;) :D

sulawesigirl4 said:
true, true.
:D

u2er said:
I thought it was a great movie :yes:
I want to go see it again but no one else does so no one will take me.. :rolleyes: :( :D
They're dumbasses when they don't want to see it again! :lol: I didn't went to the cinema at all - my brother got sort of a VCD I think and I can watch it as often as I want :D - when I'm allowed to use his PC since mine doen't have that special programme. :(

I've never been a big fan of Spiderman...I just never took an interest. Dad took me to see the movie though, and I absolutely loved it. I'd watch it again!!!!

I saw it the first weekend it opened--I LOVED it!!! Tobey was perfect for the role, and I really loved the campy feel of the movie--I was laughing the entire time because of the green goblin. And plus, James Franco (the hot James Dean lookalike) is in it. :heart:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was always OBSESSED with Spiderman when i was young, i was quite scared of Venom!! as with a lot of things, i wasnt even sure if i wanted to see the film, cuz yknow, it might have wrecked it, yknow the way that happens??

But no, it was fantastic!!i love it!! toby Maguire was great, and HOW goodlookin is James Franco?? its actually SCARY how much hes like James Dean! JD is one of my favourite actors, and i was sitting there goin, "My God hes so like him!". not even just the looks but hes got a lot of the same mannerisms and everything!!

To the ones who haven't seen Spiderman yet: :scream: Watch it now!!! :scream:

I'm so happy that there are also others he love the film since nobody here in my near likes it - but they all don't like U2 either, so it is proven that they dont have any taste. :D

FallingStar said:

I'm so happy that there are also others he love the film since nobody here in my near likes it - but they all don't like U2 either, so it is proven that they dont have any taste. :D

REALLY?? huh, thats weird... but i know how you feel, same thing happened with me with Vanilla Sky!!

ccolhandlaura said:
REALLY?? huh, thats weird... but i know how you feel, same thing happened with me with Vanilla Sky!!
Really. No joke. :| :D But usually you get used to these circumstances very fast. :yes: :)

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really reallyreally really really really really really really really really

cannot wait until Tomb Raider 2!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom