SpiderMan 3 Poster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I hope he does wear the Black and White Costume!!!

:ohmy: :drool:

spidey3.jpg

I think thats venom. A charachter from one of the more recent cartoon spiderman. Spiderman is amazing. I cant wait for this.

Venom also had a black and white suit, but it was an alien source material. Spiderman also had a black and white suit.

venom will also be a character by topher grace. At regalcinemas.com.........Spiderman had venoms suit before venom did but because it was an alien costume (alive) it started making decisions for spiderman and be finally got it off himself (by force). That is how the comic went at least and Im not sure if the movie will follow suit (no pun intended).

TheBrush said:
venom will also be a character by topher grace. At regalcinemas.com.........Spiderman had venoms suit before venom did but because it was an alien costume (alive) it started making decisions for spiderman and be finally got it off himself (by force). That is how the comic went at least and Im not sure if the movie will follow suit (no pun intended).

HEAVY SPOILERS------------ highlight to read

Spidey has the symbiote for most of the film when he is battling against Sandman and Green Goblin 2. In the end, he finally rids himself of the symbiote only for Eddie Brock to become intertwined. In a grand finale battle to end all grand finale battles, Spidey and Green Goblin 2 (Harry) team up against Venom and Sandman. Harry dies

im not saying that is the way its gonna go down in the movie...I was just saying that is the way it went down in the comic. Things could be different.

Back
Top Bottom