Spider-Man 2 - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 07-02-2004, 11:48 PM   #16
love, blood, life
Local Time: 02:14 AM
Our Daniel (17) said it was good but also too long....
near 2 1/2 hrs.

We'll catch thd DVD when it comes out!

Old 07-02-2004, 11:51 PM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 06:14 AM
For those who haven't seen the movie, there's 3 must-see thing to look at
Those who watched it are going to agree with me

N 1 - J. J. Jameson (Daily Bugle's Editor): OMG... the funniest guy I've seen in waaaaay too much time. More screen time and he would have stolen the movie.

N 2 - The Elevator scene... just hillarious... "it goes up on the crotch area"... GENIUS

N 3 - Watch for an appearence from THE MASTER AND CREATOR... Stan Lee (we actually aplaud at the theater when he appeared. It was less than half a second, but we saw him)

What I really liked about this movie was the comic aproach it had... women screaming "watch out" or just screaming of fear, the girls screaming "take me with you" or going "GO , Spidey"... all those comic like were great... sometimes there were too many, but it's ok

And the other noticeable thing was the Peter Parker life... I thought it was a Charly Brown cartoon maximized X15... Oh My God... it was horrible to watch, at all time him losing hard, from his bike to the aunt getting kicked out of her house to the glass with no drink... it was hillarious and painfull to watch. The best part was when the frame went still with P. Parker looking all happy.

And I didn't get (or knew) the villian part... I was blown away after I saw who would be the bad guy...
But I totally didn't get the finish, with MJ () and a sad look on her face as SM goes to the rescue... please explain me that

Old 07-04-2004, 05:41 AM   #18
Local Time: 08:14 PM
I thought it matched the first film but the end was sort of an anit-climax of sorts.
Old 07-05-2004, 04:22 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 03:14 AM
I thought it was so boring I almost walked out but then it got good again and then, with 10 minutes left to go, the projector blew up and the movie died. So I missed the ending and don't know if Spiderman got the girl or not. I love my local theater.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:38 PM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 04:14 AM
That's awful, joyfulgirl! I hope everyone in the theater at least got their money back.

I saw it this afternoon and really liked it. I usually don't lcare for summer blockbuster type movies, except for the old Star Wars flicks, but this is turning out to be an awesome series!
Old 07-06-2004, 08:37 AM   #21
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 05:14 AM
I liked it - I wouldn't say more than the first one. I didn't like the Dr Ock guy, Alfred Molina is scary enough on his own

It's amazing the chemistry that Kirsten and Tobey have if it's true they don't like each other. I admit I was a sucker for the romantic side of both movies
Old 07-06-2004, 11:17 PM   #22
Blue Crack Supplier
Local Time: 05:14 AM
there were points in that movie where i forgot it was about superheros and comic book characters.

the bugle guy was funny, i'll give it that. wouldn't say it was genius, i've seen psycho newspaper editor characters in movies and on tv before...but it mildly amusing.

it was OK, nothing amazing...it didn't seem like it went anywhere that the 1st one didn't, other than that all the key characters now know who spiderman is...
Old 07-13-2004, 09:56 PM   #23
Rock n' Roll Doggie
I *adored* "Spider-Man 2!" It's everything a comicbook movie should be! There was action/ drama/ suspense/ romance/ comedy - all rolled up into one big bag o' funness

People talk about how there wasn't enough action, but to be honest, the scenes with Peter Parker were just as interesting as the one's with Spider-Man (my favorite scene has to be the dinner scene where PP has to take pictures for the Bugle. I also really liked the "jump" scene..."I'm back! I'm back! ...my back, my back...").

Yeah, so Spider-Man 2 is probably my favorite film of the year right, now (granted I never got the chance to see "Eternal Sunshine...") I was planning on seeing the film for the 4th time tonight, but some guy came up to me while I was getting in my car...he wanted money Not much of a choice. So needless to say, I didn't see the flick
Old 07-14-2004, 08:01 AM   #24
Blue Crack Distributor
I thought it was so good I've seen it twice.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:27 PM   #25
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 03:14 AM
Originally posted by pepokiss
in about an hour and a half I'll be sitting in the cinema enjoying Spider-Man 2...

Mary Jane

I'm hoping for the 3rd to go poisonly... I mean... VENOMly
I know, that's why I thought...

but Venom isn't going to be the next villain. The way they set it up is that it's going to be Hobgoblin. This means we'll essentially have to watch the first one over again. That dissapointed me so much.
Old 07-14-2004, 10:50 PM   #26
Rock n' Roll Doggie
^^^ hahha, well prepare to be even more disappointed, 'cause in the comics, Harry Osbourne doesn't become the Hobgoblin, but...

Yep, but fortunately for us, Raimi is probably going to include another villain, most probable being the Lizard (Peter Parker's teacher in the film)