Spice Up Your Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You know, I should honestly ask Sicy to change my name... :silent: :laugh:

The Edge's Pop Angel?

I want her to change my name soooooo bad! I've hinted around so many times but my plea goes unnoticed :mad: All I want it to say is ARW without that ridiculous 9797 crap. Is that so much to ask?!!?!? :sigh:

arw9797 said:

The Edge's Pop Angel?

I want her to change my name soooooo bad! I've hinted around so many times but my plea goes unnoticed :mad: All I want it to say is ARW without that ridiculous 9797 crap. Is that so much to ask?!!?!? :sigh:

But if she changes it for you, then EVERYONE will want their usernames altered.

arw9797 said:

I have no idea what you are all talking about. :tsk:

:shrug:
I'm probably going to forget about it within the next two days but it's fun right now!

Schmeg said:

how did you know what songs to download? I heard one the other day and it wasn't so bad. I guess they just suck live. :shifty:

I probably would have liked them if I was in a bar or just going to see them but not while waiting to see U2. :tsk:

"Ma ma ma Massachusetts!!"
~Bono, 5/26

It cracks me up when he says Massachusetts and not Boston for some reason.

arw9797 said:

how did you know what songs to download? I heard one the other day and it wasn't so bad. I guess they just suck live. :shifty:

I probably would have liked them if I was in a bar or just going to see them but not while waiting to see U2. :tsk:

Oh, she had her ways. :sexywink:

I won free tickets to see them at a club the weekend of my first U2 concert. I would've gone if I wasn't exhausted from my trip. :shifty:

arw9797 said:

Someone may have sent me links to two complete albums and when certain songs come up I may or may not fall off my chair laughing while remembering our 1 am Live from the Vending Machine at the Holiday Inn performances. :shifty:

:lmao:

they're not so bad on the albums but I'm not going to make any sort of an effort to ever see them again. :yikes:

Schmeg said:

Someone may have sent me links to two complete albums and when certain songs come up I may or may not fall off my chair laughing while remembering our 1 am Live from the Vending Machine at the Holiday Inn performances. :shifty:

:lmao:

they're not so bad on the albums but I'm not going to make any sort of an effort to ever see them again. :yikes:

:hmm: maybe someone else could pass those songs along.....

That almost makes me laugh as much as the falls of Ireland do :drool: I still have bruises on my knee and a scab on my elbow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom