Spice Up Your Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

it was all right. i don't want to spoil it but one of the people i absolutely hated got the boot at the end of the episode. :drool:

I just can't do it. It's too hard. :tsk: INXS was too important to me growing up to watch something like that...

my springhill mining disaster post was dumb and didn't make sense unless you know why that song made me cry for hours on end and I think it's too late for a long rambling journal entry. *arw thinking outloud*

Queen Bee said:

Riiiight. I see how it is. :sexywink:
Guys in the States don't talk to me, I have to leave the country for that. :grumpy:

Or they're like 22. :grumpy::grumpy:

arw9797 said:
my springhill mining disaster post was dumb and didn't make sense unless you know why that song made me cry for hours on end and I think it's too late for a long rambling journal entry. *arw thinking outloud*
Something about work or lack thereof? I think I remember you saying something like that before. :hug:

timothius said:
Which would lose me more credibility in this thread... watching INXS:Rockstar tonight or the series finale of The O.C. tonight? Both are at 8:30 I just can't choose?! :hyper:
O.C., definitely!

I'm proud to say I've never seen that show! :D

arw9797 said:
I just can't do it. It's too hard. :tsk: INXS was too important to me growing up to watch something like that...
oh i understand. i certainly am not going to be buying any new inxs cds or attending concerts or anything. :tsk:

they did talk about michael a bit more than i expected but still it was like the band said they felt they should carry on their legacy or whatever :eyebrow:

Hey my Audioscrobbledydo works! :lol: The songs on it right now are completely random!

:heart: Party Shuffle :heart:

Schmeg said:

Something about work or lack thereof? I think I remember you saying something like that before. :hug:

that and the lack of live U2 and everyone around me going to Europe or Ireland and I was stuck in my parents basement. It made me cry a few months ago too....but I just listened to it for the first time since before we went to San Diego and I just didn't have that :sad: feeling.

I think I need to go to bed sometime before midnight tonight. My ears are plugged and I feel like I'm on :crack:

arw9797 said:

that and the lack of live U2 and everyone around me going to Europe or Ireland and I was stuck in my parents basement. It made me cry a few months ago too....but I just listened to it for the first time since before we went to San Diego and I just didn't have that :sad: feeling.

I think I need to go to bed sometime before midnight tonight. My ears are plugged and I feel like I'm on :crack:

:hug:

arw9797 said:

You've certainly exorcized those demons in the last few months! :D :hug:

I'm planning on going to bed before midnight tonight but that means I should leave the computer NOW.

Queen Bee said:

Ooh! We're on a ninja attack squad together. :hyper:

Now you need to choose an avatar. :drool:
I tried to upload my own last night...I used to have a bunch ready-made but I can't find them. :( All I have is Blue RTSS Bono here...not that that's a bad thing...but I like some variety.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Hehe... I cho-cho-choose you! :nerdysimpsonslaugh:

Can ya tell I didn't get any sleep last night and probably am looking at another sleepless night tonight? :der:
:lol: Get it? Choo-choo-choooose and it's a train! :ralph:

I laughed at that much harder than I should have...

I found my avatars folder and I think I have an Audioscrobblatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom