Spice Up Your Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
:hyper:

I don't know what this is about, but here are three more smilies for the occasion! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

And another! :hyper:
i took caps of all the new videos in the inxs video i got :D

the only downfall is it was insanely hard to do because with vhs (at least with my vcr) when you hit pause, lines come up all over the screen so i have to just do it as i go along. so i had to discard a lot of shots, and some came up blurry. :mad:

i'm just cropping and uploading what i took. since you can't see the videos, i thought it'd be the next best thing. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

i took caps of all the new videos in the inxs video i got :D

the only downfall is it was insanely hard to do because with vhs (at least with my vcr) when you hit pause, lines come up all over the screen so i have to just do it as i go along. so i had to discard a lot of shots, and some came up blurry. :mad:

i'm just cropping and uploading what i took. since you can't see the videos, i thought it'd be the next best thing. :D

joytears.gif
joytears.gif
joytears.gif
<--- tears of joy, look closely

the loved one:

michael's hair looks shitty but apparently they were being hosed down with water (this video has intros from the band, just like the dvd) so that's why it looks kinda weird.

up next: stay young...

Queen Bee said:
just to let you know, all in all, there are stills for:

the loved one
stay young
spy of love
i send a message <--- stupid video
burn for you
melting in the sun <--- SHITTY VIDEO!!!!!!
(love is) what i say
dancing on the jetty
all the voices
guns in the sky :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom