Speculation, Yealmpton, Devon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i find it fascinating that the n00b who wandered in here last night (people must really be flocking to the board right now) is listed as location: geneva.

I miss that brat already. Is it possible to unban him from this part of the forum? Or would he have to be completely unbanned first and then banned from ZC only.

There are times that I'm tempted to save posts like this. It's just such pure gold.

He got banned? Yay!

i find it fascinating that the n00b who wandered in here last night (people must really be flocking to the board right now) is listed as location: geneva.
A noob went in here? :shocked: WHen? Where?
Snazzy class.

No Geology. My prof is....excited.

Sounds boring. I really don't get how some profs can be so happy and enthousiastic about their own subject when it's so incredibly boring.

Yeah, he threw around "cunt" one ... or two ... or twenty times too many.

:lol:

A noob went in here? :shocked: WHen? Where?

gump was lurking in the last thread and Anna called him (and a couple of other lurkers) out. He actually said hello and hung around for a bit.

He's in my EYKIW good books for pretty much voting exactly the same way as me in Survivor. :laugh:

gump was lurking in the last thread and Anna called him (and a couple of other lurkers) out. He actually said hello and hung around for a bit.

He's in my EYKIW good books for pretty much voting exactly the same way as me in Survivor. :laugh:

:lol: nice!

I do notice there are quite a few anonymous lurkers around these days...

*comes back to display American mountain jealousy*

We don't do proper mountains here, or rivers for that matter.

Here's the thing, Ali.

This is where the they are:

3054-004-1D91AD2F.gif

I got to school....nowhere near there.

He's very nice though.

:shh: don't let Ali hear that.

It's going to be interesting at least.

I wonder if he'll return. :hmm:

:uhoh: She's asleep right?

Hm, I can see why people would find this subject interesting. I just don't share the interest. Just how you can give me loads of subjects on anatomy and biological chemistry, and I would love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom