Speculation..Re-G.W.Bush The Pretzel and JesseU2..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
Ah HA!!!!
I say he's guilty!
biggrin.gif

Whats your alibi?!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

lol, of course not. but i do find it kinda funny(not that he got hurt, just the strange occurance that our prez hurt himself on a pretzle and didn't get help) that happened. seems like there is more to the story how he got bruised.

Jesse some of my field operatives mentioned your name as a potential suspect for slipping GW a bad pretzel.

What is your response?
DB9

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Well, we all know how Clinton got his carpet-burns.

[This message has been edited by Klodomir (edited 01-15-2002).]

ok, Im prolly gonna get flamed for this...but has anyone else thought what (God forbid) would have happened if it was more serious? Would the headlines be "Assassination by Pretzel"? I know it aint funny...but here's the prez of the free world, doing what he does, avoiding serious threats...to be taken out by a pretzel?????

Ok, I am really laughing. He's ok after all.

heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I think Im gonna pee my pants!

Well they said it happened around 5:40 PM...so here's the truth:
GWB was eating a celebratory pretzel as matt Stover lined up an easy field goal to make the halftime score Baltimore 10 Miami 3. Seems the prez had 0,3 as his square in the weekly White House football squares pool and stood to pocket $100 for the halftime score. When Stover's kick doinked off the upright, Dubya choked on his pretzel.
Of course the CIA and Secret Service will cover this info up...the public will get a story filled with lies about interns and strange acts with a pretzel...but this is the real story.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Back
Top Bottom