Sparta, Wisconsin Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you took them as prescribed, then the course should be over and the germs should be gone... I guess it's just a matter of letting all the gunk drain away or whatever. :huh:

Did you tell the doctor the other day that you were nearly out of them?

Yeah ... I still have some other medication to keep taking; I had 7 pills to take on Thursday and Friday mornings! I'm seeing the doctor again Tuesday morning, so hopefully he'll have good news for me then.

Also, The Creator Has A Mastertape is nuts with fucked-up hearing, and in Heartattack In A Lay-By, SW sounds about 12 years old.

So who do you support out of Aus and Sth. Africa?

South Africa. I respect them as a rugby nation, even if they are bitter rivals. Except for a period around the 1960s-70s when Wales stole their thunder, South Africa has always been New Zealand's closest competition. Australia until the late 1970s were pretty much a second tier rugby nation.

South Africa. I respect them as a rugby nation, even if they are bitter rivals. Except for a period around the 1960s-70s when Wales stole their thunder, South Africa has always been New Zealand's closest competition. Australia until the late 1970s were pretty much a second tier rugby nation.

Arr. Couldn't remember which other country besides the USA you barrack for Aus against... :wink: France? And maybe China now... ?

Oh that's so lame. I really hope something gives soon! I'm starting to worry!

Not really, no. :hug:
My head still hurts and my sinuses are killing me this morning. :(

Nah, it's definitely getting better. Since I'd been turning the TV down so much and my own voice sounded less demented to me and I've been able to easily hear Mum on the phone, I thought music would work well, but alas, it's brought me back down to earth and made me a bit more realistic on the progress of this infection. Still, I hate to think how bad music would've sounded two days a go!

Ick, that's pretty lame. Got any sinus medication?

That's some interesting audio experience you're having there, Ax!

It's like your ears are on drugs. Which they kinda are.

:lol:

Strip The Soul doesn't sound too bad, just a bit neutered and the guitar sounds the dodgiest of any song thus far. I'm wondering how Collapse The Light Into Earth is going to come out.

Arr. Couldn't remember which other country besides the USA you barrack for Aus against... :wink: France? And maybe China now... ?

Yeah, France. Thanks to the Rainbow Warrior bombing and shit.

And I imagine in future Olympics, I'll definitely be going for countries other than China in the hopes they don't so thoroughly dominate the medal tally again. :wink:

Nah, it's definitely getting better. Since I'd been turning the TV down so much and my own voice sounded less demented to me and I've been able to easily hear Mum on the phone, I thought music would work well, but alas, it's brought me back down to earth and made me a bit more realistic on the progress of this infection. Still, I hate to think how bad music would've sounded two days a go!

Ick, that's pretty lame. Got any sinus medication?
Well, realism is always good with these types of things. I hope it makes enough progress between now and Tuesday! :up:

Somewhere around here. I took some migraine medicine because this headache just will NOT go away! :scream:
And I feel as though I've got a head cold even though I don't, so I know my sinuses are irritated. Most likely from my fan. I forgot why I hated Summer so much.

Well, realism is always good with these types of things. I hope it makes enough progress between now and Tuesday! :up:

Somewhere around here. I took some migraine medicine because this headache just will NOT go away! :scream:
And I feel as though I've got a head cold even though I don't, so I know my sinuses are irritated. Most likely from my fan. I forgot why I hated Summer so much.

Yeah, just got to hope all goes well tomorrow and Monday. I want to be back at university next week!

Summer is undeniably the worst season. I don't know why most people seem to get so excited over it.

Yeah, just got to hope all goes well tomorrow and Monday. I want to be back at university next week!

Summer is undeniably the worst season. I don't know why most people seem to get so excited over it.
I hope so! :up:

Summer sucks. I don't know why either. It's the hottest and most miserable season. I'll take Autumn or Spring, thank you very much. Not too hot, not too cold and I don't have to put up with my lungs acting up on me!

Well, home ground advantage and all that.

Yeah, but check out their medal totals for other recent Games - sure, they've had a home ground advantage here, but they're still raking it in elsewhere.

Heat... light... :drool:

Why do I want to go to the UK again?? You should fit there better than I would, Ax :lol:

:laugh: I don't suppose that when you go to the UK, you could pack up its climate and bring it back here? Then I'd have a climate I like more, and you'd have a constant reminder of the UK.

Yeah, but check out their medal totals for other recent Games - sure, they've had a home ground advantage here, but they're still raking it in elsewhere.
True, but I'd hope they wouldn't be quite so overwhelming in other Games.

:laugh: I don't suppose that when you go to the UK, you could pack up its climate and bring it back here? Then I'd have a climate I like more, and you'd have a constant reminder of the UK.
I'd rather take Australia's climate (and its day lengths) to the UK, and send the UK's climate back here in my absence...

I hope so! :up:

Summer sucks. I don't know why either. It's the hottest and most miserable season. I'll take Autumn or Spring, thank you very much. Not too hot, not too cold and I don't have to put up with my lungs acting up on me!

I'll take winter, but that's because Melbourne winters are really just autumn in a poor disguise! Spring and autumn also work for me. I do actually get more asthma in winter, but I can control that with inhalers and it's not a big deal. I think it's preferable to lying around dying of heat and dripping with sweat all day long anyway!

True, but I'd hope they wouldn't be quite so overwhelming in other Games.

I'd rather take Australia's climate (and its day lengths) to the UK, and send the UK's climate back here in my absence...

Heh, speaking of the UK, it looks like the Brits have timed a sports resurgence just right to maximise the home ground advantage in 2012. Good on them, it's better than the US/China/Australia winning stuff.

:lol: I won't object.

I'll take winter, but that's because Melbourne winters are really just autumn in a poor disguise! Spring and autumn also work for me. I do actually get more asthma in winter, but I can control that with inhalers and it's not a big deal. I think it's preferable to lying around dying of heat and dripping with sweat all day long anyway!
Ohioi winter is miserable. And bitter.
It always gets really, really cold here and we usually get a lot of snow dumped all over us!

I prefer both Autumn and Spring to Summer and Winter.

Ohioi winter is miserable. And bitter.
It always gets really, really cold here and we usually get a lot of snow dumped all over us!

I prefer both Autumn and Spring to Summer and Winter.

Winters here are pretty mild. It rarely gets below freezing, let alone even vaguely close to snow. The last time it sleeted in Melbourne was 1986, and snow hasn't hit since 1951. I think what we consider winter, Ravva considers t-shirt weather! :laugh:

Ugh. I yawned and it hurt my sinuses. :(

Sinuses are made of all kinds of fail. The last couple of years have convinced me of this.

Winters here are pretty mild. It rarely gets below freezing, let alone even vaguely close to snow. The last time it sleeted in Melbourne was 1986, and snow hasn't hit since 1951. I think what we consider winter, Ravva considers t-shirt weather! :laugh:
Reason #734 why to become a member of the Aussie Posse. :up:

Sinuses are made of all kinds of fail. The last couple of years have convinced me of this.
Yes they are. I'm about to just give in and take some PM medication or something. Mind I don't really want to be groggy but it hurts. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom