Spanish bands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
I was wondering if anyone knows any good Spanish bands/ musicians? I only know a few of them and have deicded I might talk about music in my presentation in January so would like to check out some bands now. :wave:

Heroes del Silencio
Mecano
Miguel Bos?

I remember more, but they are those that I like

Lara Mullen said:
I was wondering if anyone knows any good Spanish bands/ musicians? I only know a few of them and have deicded I might talk about music in my presentation in January so would like to check out some bands now. :wave:

Check out Moenia awesome synth pop from Mexico
Also La Ley cool rock band from Chile :wink:

Moenia? La Ley?
:barf:

in my country the best band is Caifanes
also check out (from Mexico): Cafe Tacuba, Zoe, Jumbo, Zurdok, Ultrasonicas (very hilarious)

from Argentina: Soda Stereo, I thik they'are very overrated and overplayed but a good band... and Catupecu Machu

from Peru: Libido

:D

Jack In The Box said:
Moenia? La Ley?
:barf:

in my country the best band is Caifanes
also check out (from Mexico): Cafe Tacuba, Zoe, Jumbo, Zurdok, Ultrasonicas (very hilarious)

:D

Hey like those bands :tongue:
Caifanes are also good/or were good. Zurdok is cool too :wink:

Soda Stereo are way overrated they have a handful of good songs.

La Oreja De Van Gogh!
I :heart: their first album Dile Al Sol! :up:

Oh, and a (guilty) pleasure is also Molotov. They're some kind of Mexican Limp Bizkit (but with a Latin flavour) and sing in English and Spanish (sometimes combined in the same song).

What more? Jarabe De Palo is also a nice band, although I don't know that much about them. They even had a small hit here in the Netherlands this summer with Bonito.

C ya!

Marty

La Oreja de Van Gogh --> :barf:
Molotov --> they're funny and that's all
Jarabe de Palo is a very good musician :up: (is a solo artist)

Yes, Manu Chao is also a great artist! :up: But he doesn't just sing in Spanish though, also in French and Portuguese (I think) and a bit in English.

C ya!

Marty

Back
Top Bottom