Space Moon v1 - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-11-2007, 01:35 AM   #91
War Child

Local Time: 04:45 PM
rihanna might make her way onto mine, so yes.

death metal, a-ok.

dont try to please the crowd. please yourself. give me your favorite(s). into a cohesive piece.

give me the radiohead, kelly clarkson, gnarls barkley, u2, muse, kings of leon, arcade fire, white stripes, robbie williams, rihanna, 50 cent, eminem, godsmack all on one playlist and make it work and ill give you a cookie.

Old 08-11-2007, 01:37 AM   #92
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
Local Time: 03:45 PM
really fuck why didn't you say that before..i could have thrown in some of my guilty pleasures

Old 08-11-2007, 01:39 AM   #93
War Child

you have plenty of time to send me a song or two or a new playlist. no rush. feel free to redo it and make it have your guilty pleasures.

mine will have one or two
Old 08-11-2007, 01:41 AM   #94
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Basement..
ok i might send you two...one of my songs and some good guilty pleasures..i like you you have my approval
Old 08-11-2007, 01:43 AM   #95
War Child

excellent.

space moon unites.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:44 AM   #96
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 08:45 AM
WTF is the point of this? This is just doubling up on the Symphonic Mini Desert Island.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 08-11-2007, 01:46 AM   #97
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:45 PM
Yes, but with more guilty pleasures.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:46 AM   #98
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

We should battle this out West Side Story-style, complete with dancing and singing Puerto Ricans.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:49 AM   #99
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:45 PM
Life is all right on Interfe-e-rence!

If you can fight in Interfe-e-rence!
Old 08-11-2007, 01:50 AM   #100
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by Axver
WTF is the point of this? This is just doubling up on the Symphonic Mini Desert Island.
Excuse you?

But who gave you the authority to say what the point of this is.

For starts, I will give you the point of it despite your (as usual) condescending attitude.

Point I:

I was not permitted to play in Desert Island. Therefore, I want to be able to play and make playlists and share my musical tastes and therefore receive other GOOD songs as well.

Point II:

I don't want to play in a "PROG ONLY" or "ART ONLY CONCEPT ALBUM" because i'm not interested in that. I'm interested in hearing peoples favorite songs and their musical tastes to expand them, even if they are pop like Rihanna or Jay Z or stuff like that. Radio is not the devil even though it oft sucks.

Point III:

The Desert Island playlists are far too long. 60 minute playlists are much easier and allows an easier and more pleasurable listening experience rather than droning on and on and on and on struggling to get 2:40 worth of music to fit. Who has time to actually listen to every song in a 16 person competition when each list is nearly 3 hours? 8 or maybe 16 people (because yes axver, people actually LIKE this idea, so I think it will likely expand) having 1 hour playlists is much more managable and enjoyable and makes for an easier listening experience as well as more installments so other people can play quicker. GG mentioned she wanted to play and so has NSW and they wont have to wait that long for Space Moonv2.

So please, stay the fuck out of my thread if you're going to come in and be all condescending and high and mighty saying "WTF is the point of this." I really don't know where your pompous attitude comes from; but its this attitude that makes me want to have space moon in the first place and makes me happy that you didn't allow me to play in desert island. I can have my playlists on here and share them with others without your high and mighty scruitny which is 100% without merit.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:51 AM   #101
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto
We should battle this out West Side Story-style, complete with dancing and singing Puerto Ricans.

i dunno if i can handle dancing AND singing puerto ricans dude.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:56 AM   #102
Acrobat

Local Time: 05:45 PM
Quote:
Old 08-11-2007, 01:56 AM   #103
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Dew Ma
Point I:

I was not permitted to play in Desert Island. Therefore, I want to be able to play and make playlists and share my musical tastes and therefore receive other GOOD songs as well.
Why the hell would I let a troll/alter compete in Desert Island III?

Quote:
Point II:

I don't want to play in a "PROG ONLY" or "ART ONLY CONCEPT ALBUM" because i'm not interested in that. I'm interested in hearing peoples favorite songs and their musical tastes to expand them, even if they are pop like Rihanna or Jay Z or stuff like that. Radio is not the devil even though it oft sucks.
If you'd paid attention, you'd have seen that we're probably going to switch to the 80 minute overall format anyway, with the full-blown tournament only for special occasions.

This counts as my response to your third point too.

Quote:
So please, stay the fuck out of my thread if you're going to come in and be all condescending and high and mighty saying "WTF is the point of this." I really don't know where your pompous attitude comes from; but its this attitude that makes me want to have space moon in the first place and makes me happy that you didn't allow me to play in desert island. I can have my playlists on here and share them with others without your high and mighty scruitny which is 100% without merit.
I'll post in whatever thread I like however I like, thank you very much. I don't need you to talk down to me like you're somehow a better person who's been victimised. You're the one who keeps posting "do the dew" bullshit like you're somehow cool.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 08-11-2007, 01:58 AM   #104
Acrobat

Local Time: 05:45 PM
Quote:

I'll post in whatever thread I like however I like, thank you very much. I don't need you to talk down to me like you're somehow a better person who's been victimised. You're the one who keeps posting "do the dew" bullshit like you're somehow cool.
THE MOON: IN SPACE
Old 08-11-2007, 01:58 AM   #105
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

You're the one who keeps posting "do the dew" bullshit like you're somehow cool.
this has gone too far.

if you don't wanna play then why post in the thread?