Space Moon v1 - Page 63 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-19-2007, 08:07 PM   #931
War Child
 
Mountain Dew Ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Space Moon™
Posts: 869
Local Time: 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
I love Space Moon more and more every day.
This is true of me as well.

I love the Space Mooners more and more every day too. Of course, they are Space Moon, and without us Mooners Space Moon isn't the same hunk of glorious rock that it is.
__________________

__________________
Mountain Dew Ma is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:08 PM   #932
War Child
 
Mountain Dew Ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Space Moon™
Posts: 869
Local Time: 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zootlesque
Is there a dark side to the space moon?
the Space Moon is nothing but love and the only Dark Side to it might be the bad ass Sith but they just help protect Space Moon with Unicron anyway
__________________

__________________
Mountain Dew Ma is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:09 PM   #933
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Dew Ma


This is true of me as well.

I love the Space Mooners more and more every day too. Of course, they are Space Moon, and without us Mooners Space Moon isn't the same hunk of glorious rock that it is.
It's kind of like a great baseball stadium. Sure, it looks great when empty, but you need to fill it with 50,000 rabid fans for its true majesty to manifest itself.

Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out Stadium™ seats 250,000 comfortably.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:10 PM   #934
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Dew Ma


the Space Moon is nothing but love and the only Dark Side to it might be the bad ass Sith but they just help protect Space Moon with Unicron anyway
Darth Maul once complained that he did not like a Space Mooner's playlist, and Unicron explained to him that going forward, Maul had 2 choices:

1) Be expelled from Space Moon, via digestion

2) STFU and rock out

Maul chose #2.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:10 PM   #935
War Child
 
Mountain Dew Ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Space Moon™
Posts: 869
Local Time: 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


It's kind of like a great baseball stadium. Sure, it looks great when empty, but you need to fill it with 50,000 rabid fans for its true majesty to manifest itself.

Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out Stadium™ seats 250,000 comfortably.
Bono can only dream of playing Space Moon.

but seriously; perfect analogy.
__________________
Mountain Dew Ma is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:11 PM   #936
War Child
 
Mountain Dew Ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Space Moon™
Posts: 869
Local Time: 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Darth Maul once complained that he did not like a Space Mooner's playlist, and Unicron explained to him that going forward, Maul had 2 choices:

1) Be expelled from Space Moon, via digestion

2) STFU and rock out

Maul chose #2.
Maul made a wise choice for so many reasons...enjoy glory, or experience the ultimate misery of being digested by Unicron and being expelled from Space Moon. Talk about awful fates.
__________________
Mountain Dew Ma is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:12 PM   #937
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Dew Ma


Bono can only dream of playing Space Moon.

but seriously; perfect analogy.
I understand like 3 things, and, 2 of them are baseball and Space Moon.

And, yes, Maul chose correctly. For once.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:13 PM   #938
War Child
 
Mountain Dew Ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Space Moon™
Posts: 869
Local Time: 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


I understand like 3 things, and, 2 of them are baseball and Space Moon.

And, yes, Maul chose correctly. For once.
to play baseball even at a local college, I must understand it. This, I do.

Space Moon is my soul, so I understand it too.

I one day wish to comprehend Steven A.
__________________
Mountain Dew Ma is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:15 PM   #939
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:21 PM
Nobody comprehends Stephen A, except for Stephen A, and even that's sporadic at best.

When playing collegiate baseball, what position do you find yourself playing? If forced to guess, I'd say LF, not sure why. Unicron says that you play "Kill Zone Q", so, he's thinking of another sport.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:18 PM   #940
War Child
 
Mountain Dew Ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Space Moon™
Posts: 869
Local Time: 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Nobody comprehends Stephen A, except for Stephen A, and even that's sporadic at best.

When playing collegiate baseball, what position do you find yourself playing? If forced to guess, I'd say LF, not sure why. Unicron says that you play "Kill Zone Q", so, he's thinking of another sport.
listening to Stephen A talk about baseball or football is comedic genius.

when playing the baseball on the space moon, i find myself playing SS and 3B and catcher when the need arises.
__________________
Mountain Dew Ma is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:20 PM   #941
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:21 PM
3B was always my favorite position, though, I was never good enough to get past JV in HS...I now play there when playing softball. Or 1B. I must be at a corner, be it on Space Moon or some dirt field somewhere less Lunar.

Stephen A Smith represents a lot of bad things for me, when it comes to the current state of sports "journalism". He frustrates me professionally and personally. Eh.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:20 PM   #942
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Nobody comprehends Stephen A, except for Stephen A, and even that's sporadic at best.


Quite frankly, I want some cheese doodles.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:21 PM   #943
War Child
 
Mountain Dew Ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Space Moon™
Posts: 869
Local Time: 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
3B was always my favorite position, though, I was never good enough to get past JV in HS...I now play there when playing softball. Or 1B. I must be at a corner, be it on Space Moon or some dirt field somewhere less Lunar.

Stephen A Smith represents a lot of bad things for me, when it comes to the current state of sports "journalism". He frustrates me professionally and personally. Eh.
I do love me some 3B, though SS is fun. it's the glamor position. 3B you need those Unicron-esque reflexes. I used to pitch but unfortuantly my command lacks to continue pitching.

Stephen A. represents the downfall of ESPN perhaps. WHOS NOW?!?!?!?!? I need to know.

Oh, Space Moon is now. Thanks Jess Biel
__________________
Mountain Dew Ma is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:24 PM   #944
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:21 PM
SS and CF is where all the best athletes go, unless you're Carl Crawford and are playing LF.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:24 PM   #945
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:21 PM
Space Moon.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com