Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mountain Dew Ma said:

That said, myself vs. Bonos Lemon are up for voting starting today and Love U2 Adam and Crown's voting ends tonight at midnight.

Again, no winners or losers on Space Moon. Just...um...winners. So, yes.

My vote belongs to MDM.

My soul, however, belongs to Space Moon.

Space Moon.

I vote for the Mountain Dew Man (How I love Mountain Dew)!

I love the Toadies, Cake, RHCP, and the Bloc Party songs.

As for Bono's Lemon, I love the Blaqk Audio, Da Rule, Haddaway, Bravery and the Jimmy Eat World songs.

I never knew the name of the band was The Toadies, or the song title. I always thought it was someone else. Couldn't get into Crown's list, sorry. Just not my cup o' tang :wink:

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
I vote for the Mountain Dew Man (How I love Mountain Dew)!

I love the Toadies, Cake, RHCP, and the Bloc Party songs.

As for Bono's Lemon, I love the Blaqk Audio, Da Rule, Haddaway, Bravery and the Jimmy Eat World songs.

thanks, that Toadies song is one of my favorites. Ditto Cake, RHCP and Bloc. Those are my favorite songs by those bands. good tunes, especially on a Space Moon along with Mountain Dew, the official beverage of Space Moon.

hello space moon!! :happy:

this was definitely a tough choice because I really like Bonos_Lemon's list... I think I liked that Taking Back Sunday song more than I should :shifty: buuut I'm gonna have to go with Mountain Dew Ma. Can't Stop, Bloc Party, K-Os, Flaming Lips, interesting U2 choice... and of course CHERRY PIE

For the next round, I vote for AB! I love the Bloc Party, Fall of Troy, RHCP, Muse, and Wilco songs.

COBL, I love the Beatles, Choirboys, Pink Floyd, and the Bryan Adams songs.

Hello Space Moon! :) How are you today? Good? Space Moon is always good. Hell, Space Moon is almost always at least great.

COBL, I must commend you on your U2 choice. GBHF is one of my favourites as well :up: and awesome Beatles song (duhh). cool list with some stuff i'd never heard before.

I will abstain from voting this round. My vote would be null if COBL votes for himself anyway :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom