Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
I love Space Moon more and more every day.

This is true of me as well.

I love the Space Mooners more and more every day too. Of course, they are Space Moon, and without us Mooners Space Moon isn't the same hunk of glorious rock that it is.

Mountain Dew Ma said:

This is true of me as well.

I love the Space Mooners more and more every day too. Of course, they are Space Moon, and without us Mooners Space Moon isn't the same hunk of glorious rock that it is.

It's kind of like a great baseball stadium. Sure, it looks great when empty, but you need to fill it with 50,000 rabid fans for its true majesty to manifest itself.

Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out Stadium™ seats 250,000 comfortably.

Mountain Dew Ma said:

the Space Moon is nothing but love and the only Dark Side to it might be the bad ass Sith but they just help protect Space Moon with Unicron anyway

Darth Maul once complained that he did not like a Space Mooner's playlist, and Unicron explained to him that going forward, Maul had 2 choices:

1) Be expelled from Space Moon, via digestion

2) STFU and rock out

Maul chose #2.

No spoken words said:

It's kind of like a great baseball stadium. Sure, it looks great when empty, but you need to fill it with 50,000 rabid fans for its true majesty to manifest itself.

Bono can only dream of playing Space Moon.

but seriously; perfect analogy.

No spoken words said:

Darth Maul once complained that he did not like a Space Mooner's playlist, and Unicron explained to him that going forward, Maul had 2 choices:

1) Be expelled from Space Moon, via digestion

2) STFU and rock out

Maul chose #2.

Maul made a wise choice for so many reasons...enjoy glory, or experience the ultimate misery of being digested by Unicron and being expelled from Space Moon. Talk about awful fates.

No spoken words said:

I understand like 3 things, and, 2 of them are baseball and Space Moon.

And, yes, Maul chose correctly. For once.

to play baseball even at a local college, I must understand it. This, I do.

Space Moon is my soul, so I understand it too.

I one day wish to comprehend Steven A.

Nobody comprehends Stephen A, except for Stephen A, and even that's sporadic at best.

When playing collegiate baseball, what position do you find yourself playing? If forced to guess, I'd say LF, not sure why. Unicron says that you play "Kill Zone Q", so, he's thinking of another sport.

No spoken words said:
Nobody comprehends Stephen A, except for Stephen A, and even that's sporadic at best.

When playing collegiate baseball, what position do you find yourself playing? If forced to guess, I'd say LF, not sure why. Unicron says that you play "Kill Zone Q", so, he's thinking of another sport.

listening to Stephen A talk about baseball or football is comedic genius.

when playing the baseball on the space moon, i find myself playing SS and 3B and catcher when the need arises.

3B was always my favorite position, though, I was never good enough to get past JV in HS...I now play there when playing softball. Or 1B. I must be at a corner, be it on Space Moon or some dirt field somewhere less Lunar.

Stephen A Smith represents a lot of bad things for me, when it comes to the current state of sports "journalism". He frustrates me professionally and personally. Eh.

No spoken words said:

stephenasmith.jpg

Quite frankly, I want some cheese doodles.

No spoken words said:
3B was always my favorite position, though, I was never good enough to get past JV in HS...I now play there when playing softball. Or 1B. I must be at a corner, be it on Space Moon or some dirt field somewhere less Lunar.

Stephen A Smith represents a lot of bad things for me, when it comes to the current state of sports "journalism". He frustrates me professionally and personally. Eh.

I do love me some 3B, though SS is fun. it's the glamor position. 3B you need those Unicron-esque reflexes. I used to pitch but unfortuantly my command lacks to continue pitching.

Stephen A. represents the downfall of ESPN perhaps. WHOS NOW?!?!?!?!? I need to know.

Oh, Space Moon is now. Thanks Jess Biel

No spoken words said:
SS and CF is where all the best athletes go, unless your Carl Crawford and are playing LF.

On a level of retardation that's off the charts (Crawford in LF.)

tampa bay will win a world series within the next six years though. that would blow stephen A's mind.

If they had some pitching, I'd agree. They have sick talent all over their line-up, though, with more coming.

I tweak my Space Moon list every day. It looks nothing like my first list. It'll change agan 10x this week. It's torturing me, but, Space Moon torture is the sweetest torture of all.

No spoken words said:
If they had some pitching, I'd agree. They have sick talent all over their line-up, though, with more coming.

I tweak my Space Moon list every day. It looks nothing like my first list. It'll change agan 10x this week. It's torturing me, but, Space Moon torture is the sweetest torture of all.

they do have pitching, though. or at least they will. Kazmir and Shields work for a 1-2; they just need consistency. they have the 2nd best lhp in the minors in Jacob McGee, Niemann isnt bad either and hes closer to the show. they are stacked with a lineup; they need a bullpen and probably 1-2 more SP and they will contend heavily.

My Space Moon playlist went through coutnless revisions. Is it really torture? I thought of it as homage to Space Moon; trying to give it the best I could and hoping Space Moon deemed me worthy.

Eh, torture is the wrong word, yeah.

Space Moon, I hope, will let me stay on Space Moon after submitting my final playlist.

Kazmir needs to learn how th throw strikes. Electric stuff, pitch counts in the 100's by the 5th inning, though. He's on my fantasy team, so I know. :)

Have read alot about Niemann. So, yeah, if they can go 4 deep in their rotation and finally have a reliable pen, they'll content...but that's a lot of if's.

No spoken words said:
Eh, torture is the wrong word, yeah.

Space Moon, I hope, will let me stay on Space Moon after submitting my final playlist.

Kazmir needs to learn how th throw strikes. Electric stuff, pitch counts in the 100's by the 5th inning, though. He's on my fantasy team, so I know. :)

Have read alot about Niemann. So, yeah, if they can go 4 deep in their rotation and finally have a reliable pen, they'll content...but that's a lot of if's.

mcgee will be just as good as cole hamels. watch out for him. agree on kazmir.

Space Moon has nothing but love, as long as effort is given.

No spoken words said:
"From the Sea of Tranqulility, to the crater Daedalus....from the plains of Maria, to the mountain ranges on the highlands.....Space Moon....Space Moon.....SPACE MOON!!!!"

:lmao: who has Bono's number? this needs to happen. U2 can play a concert in the Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out™ Stadium :rockon:

I'm lovin' Crown's playlist. Damn good hip hop and good integration of rock. I am glad for the oppurtunity to listen to such music. Space Moon has blessed us all. Had I not found Space Moon by traversing into space and crashing into a moon, which was in space, I may have never heard that totally dope Talib Kweli cut.

SPACE. MOON. MOON OF SPACE!!!

THIS

IS

SPACE MOON!!!!!!

300-movie-400a0309.jpg

No spoken words said:

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom