Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a big fan of guilty pleasures, and L-U2-A gets mad moon props from me for including "Steal My Sunshine," a song I love like moons in space.

Points off for "Short Dick Man," which is heinous.

But she also included Kelly Clarkson, so I'll be a vote for L-U2-A.

can I have some links please? I'll try & listen to as much as I can before voting time. If not, I'll just enjoy the music here on Space Moon™ :D

madeleinesmom at yahoo dot com

Mountain Dew Ma said:

You have Space Moon mail.

:drool:

impact2_med.jpg

No spoken words said:

There are few things as exciting as receiving mail directly from Space Moon, The Space Moon.

I like mail from Space Moon Nigeria, telling me to send them money for their president.

That's not the real Space Moon. The real Space Moon needs not your $$$.

As Bono once said: "Well the Space Moon I believe in isn't short of cash, Mister"

The next tour should have a Space Moon section instead of Africa.

It'd be badass.

"From the Sea of Tranqulility, to the crater Daedalus....from the plains of Maria, to the mountain ranges on the highlands.....Space Moon....Space Moon.....SPACE MOON!!!!"

No spoken words said:
Welcome to Space Moon, Lila. In case you are unaware, Space Moon is a moon, in space, that is called Space Moon™.

Don't worry. I've been following along, just silently. Just because I can here. Here on Space Moon ™. :happy:

Downloaded one list so far, MDM. Listening to RHCP, Can't Stop. The song I believe they opened their live show with, the one I saw almost 1 year ago this month :drool:

No spoken words said:
That's not the real Space Moon. The real Space Moon needs not your $$$.

As Bono once said: "Well the Space Moon I believe in isn't short of cash, Mister"

:lmao: x 1,000000

Space Moon™ brings laughter and good music to my life.

Welcome Lila to Space Moon™, which is a moon in space, Space Moon™.

LemonMacPhisto said:
The next tour should have a Space Moon section instead of Africa.

It'd be badass.

I was under the impression that there already was one.

At the concert I was at, right before the opening riffs to Miracle Drug, Bono told us a story about how Edge landed a spaceship from Space Moon in the north side of Dublin in 1978.

"Edge is from the future; he's a spaceman. He's from Space Moon, a moon in space," Bono said. "I asked him what it's like. He said, 'It's better.' "

:lol:

Space Moon... where a man is a man and the children dance to the pipes of pan.

Lila64 said:

Don't worry. I've been following along, just silently. Just because I can here. Here on Space Moon ™. :happy:

Downloaded one list so far, MDM. Listening to RHCP, Can't Stop. The song I believe they opened their live show with, the one I saw almost 1 year ago this month :drool:

It's my favorite song by them :drool:

BonoManiac said:

I was under the impression that there already was one.

At the concert I was at, right before the opening riffs to Miracle Drug, Bono told us a story about how Edge landed a spaceship from Space Moon in the north side of Dublin in 1978.

"Edge is from the future; he's a spaceman. He's from Space Moon, a moon in space," Bono said. "I asked him what it's like. He said, 'It's better.' "

:love: x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom