Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most priceless part is when Enterprise flies into the Nebula....Khan is content to let them go....then Kirk has himself patched into Reliant, and taunts Khan "I'm laughing at the superior intellect"...anyway, the second Kahn hears Kirk's voice, the look on his face is fucking fantastic.

Cos we allll live under the same sun
We all look up at the same moon
Then whyyyyyyyyy
Whyyyyyyy can't we live as one?

This one?

capture017yd1.jpg

Full power!!! Damn you!!!

capture019sx5.jpg

That's some fucking great shit. But, a photo does not even do it justice, because he's staring into space, then hears the voice and all of a sudden snaps to attention.

No spoken words said:
I love that movie. I wonder what Lazarus thinks of it. :)

Is Orson Welles involved?

Then it's shit. :wink:

Last edited:
I'm the only person on earth who cries during that movie. I'll admit it. When Kirk calls down to engineering to tell them "well done", and McCoy's all "Jim, you'd better get down here", and Kirk sees that Spock's chair is empty....uh-oh...the crying slowly starts there...then they cut from Kirk running to engineering to the new planet being formed, with that music.....oy vey.....and then Kirk talking to Spock, yeah, not good for me. It's not like Spock dying is the thing, it's just the thought of losing a best friend, and witnessing their passing. Kills me every time. I'm such a fucking dork, good lord.

Not just that, but they're separated between that glass. Then Spock does the Vulcan salute and Kirk puts his hand against the glass. Sweet Jemimah.

And then Kirk has a completely meaningless death at the end of Generations... fantastic.

Anyway, Space Moon.

Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels... his was the most..........

SPACE MOON.

LemonMelon said:

Hunky Dory is a bit uneven, but its best moments are drool-worthy. :drool: Don't let its worst moments sour you on Bowie, though...he really started getting awesome with Ziggy Stardust.

It is uneven. I got Ziggy first, and by god it is friggin awesome.

alright, the SPACE MOON v1 contest is now underway.

It will work like this. Each pairing will be up for voting for a pair of days. If you win, you move on Space Moon. If you lose, you party with Unicron, Jack Bauer, and the Trekkies on Space Moon, so you win no matter what. We will start a new pair each day, so there will be a few days where you can indeed vote on two matchups.

Starting today and ending Tuesday midnight EST (so technically wednesday midnight)

Crown vs. Love u2 adam [ending Tues midnight]

starting Monday: MDM vs Bonos Lemon [ending Wed midnight]

starting tuesday: COBL vs AB [ending Thur midnight]

starting wednesday: AOD vs LMP [ending Fri midnight]

starting saturday: both semi finals, ending monday midnight

Starting tuesday: finals, ending thursday midnight.

We will keep it all in ONE space moon thread, even if its to the chagrin of Space Mooners. I dont want to have Space Moon 2784927384 matchup threads up in hurr and i check every page anyway so i'll keep a running tally.

So, let Space Moon v1 officially...Space Moon. Just Space Moon it.™

YES. SPACE MOON HAS BEGUN. IN SPACE. ON A MOON.

i'm going with Crown on this one...although love_u2_adam does have Party Like a Rockstar :hmm: :drool:

but Crown's is amaaaazing :heart:

love_u2_adam said:
dont tell who you're gonna vote for:crazy:

feelings could get hurt!

ok ya id vote for crown too.

This is how Space Moon is doing it. This is also to ensure no alters vote or people who didnt get the music (or likely didnt) can't vote. its a Space Moon contest, no feelings will get hurt.

Space Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom