Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

Holy Christ, this must be rectified.

lame.jpg

Awesome, MDM. I'll be sure to have my space-rock on uranus playlist compiled for the next game.

:rockon: good to hear.

nice to see humor in my game too. i dig this, jive turkeys.

Wait, can the Space Moon Games have different titles each time?

This one can be Moon Unit Zappa or something.

Mountain Dew Ma said:
you are more than welcome to participate in space moon music listening. if you so wish, you can be all up in Space Moon v.2 as well if you so desire.

I might desire to be up in that bitch. I am so happy to be on the space moon.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Wait, can the Space Moon Games have different titles each time?

This one can be Moon Unit Zappa or something.

perhaps instead of v1 and v2 it can be moon unit clay aiken killin' cop huggin' Space Moon or something.

Mountain Dew Ma said:

perhaps instead of v1 and v2 it can be moon unit clay aiken killin' cop huggin' Space Moon or something.

I'm down with that.

alright since space moon is way more popular than i thought

if enough people express interest by say....wednesday or thursday then i'll expand it to 16 people or so, or we'll figure it out with 12 or 14 or whatever is out there. i dont want to exclude people if they want to play (cuz... i mean...this is the internet...and its not THAT serious.) im pretty much just doing this to hear other peoples musical tastes and get into some pretty sweet shiznit. so. if theres enough interest by the middle of the week we'll expand it. if not well just get it rolling on the asap so that Space Moon v.2 can come along.

I don't think I can do Space Moon right now, due to insane work circumstances....however, those circumstances will slow down in 3-4 weeks...so, I'm down for whatever Space Moon occurs in a month. I really like saying and typing Space Moon. I'm immature.

No spoken words said:
I don't think I can do Space Moon right now, due to insane work circumstances....however, those circumstances will slow down in 3-4 weeks...so, I'm down for whatever Space Moon occurs in a month. I really like saying and typing Space Moon. I'm immature.

cant get enough space moon.

and word to that homie G. cash flow is where it's at.

even though Space Moon has Cash FLOW.

Call me weird, but right now I'm getting enjoyment out of just seeing the phrase Space Moon on my computer screen.

It's soothing. Or hypnotic. Or something.

corianderstem said:
Call me weird, but right now I'm getting enjoyment out of just seeing the phrase Space Moon on my computer screen.

It's soothing. Or hypnotic. Or something.

imagine having space moon in your window. im looking outside...

space moon.

it's on my screen. double space moon for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom