Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomicBono said:
NO ONES GONNA TAAAKE ME ALIIIIIIIVE
THE TIME HAS COME TO MAAAKE THIIINGS RIIIIIIGHT
YOU AND I MUST FIGHT FOR OUR RIIIIIIIGHTS
YOU AND I MUST FIGHT TOOO SURVIIIIIIIIIVE

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Only on Space Moon™.

UNNNNNNNNGGHHH MUTHAFUCKAAAAA

Talk abouta da space lists pplz

LMP - I like your David Bowie choice :up: I just recently bought Hunky Dory last week. What do you think of it? i reckon QB is one of the better songs on it. Pretty good, it has some real clunkers tho.

COBL_04 said:
Talk abouta da space lists pplz

LMP - I like your David Bowie choice :up: I just recently bought Hunky Dory last week. What do you think of it? i reckon QB is one of the better songs on it. Pretty good, it has some real clunkers tho.

Thanks, Queen Bitch and Life on Mars? are in my Bowie Top 5, they're classics. Changes is great, too, albeit a little overrated. Quicksand and Oh! You Pretty Things are the underrated gems, the rest I couldn't care less about.

COBL_04 said:
I just recently bought Hunky Dory last week. What do you think of it? i reckon QB is one of the better songs on it. Pretty good, it has some real clunkers tho.

Hunky Dory is a bit uneven, but its best moments are drool-worthy. :drool: Don't let its worst moments sour you on Bowie, though...he really started getting awesome with Ziggy Stardust.

you've managed to kill just about everyone here... but like a bad marksmen you keep missing the target!

I shall leave you as you left me... as you left her. Marooned for all eternity on a dead planet... buried alive... buried alive...

The first KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN is good enough, then it has to cut away to Regula for the 2nd KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN.

It's like the part when Cameron goes berserk in Ferris Bueller.

I don't know who the Wombles are, or what the hell a Womble even is, but I really quite enjoyed the track by The Wombles on Angel Or Devil's trip to Space Moon.

No spoken words said:

Raise them!

*smashes panel*

I can't!

capture012bb4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom