Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Space Moon. My computer does not love me. It would not let me downolad the above. It lets me do very little. I'll be able to upload individual files when Space Moon 2 rolls around, but it looks like I cannot listen to Version 1's songs.

Can anyone post the track lists? I might have some of these songs, I can maybe cobble the lists together on my end.

Space Moon.

So, I took my laptop out to my balcony, and I held it aloft....and I told it to look above....into space.....at the moon.......at the Space Moon....and I asked it to ponder that moon in space, the Space Moon....and it did....and then, finally, my laptop understood....and before you could blink, Stuffitexpander was in my applications folder, waiting to expand the fuck out of some Space Moon Music, and in turn, waiting to expand my spirit. I have MDM's list, moving on to the next one.

Thank you, Space Moon, for showing my computer that it's not about the power of your processor, but, instead, it's about the processing of your power. I think.

Space Moon.

No spoken words said:
So, I took my laptop out to my balcony, and I held it aloft....and I told it to look above....into space.....at the moon.......at the Space Moon....and I asked it to ponder that moon in space, the Space Moon....and it did....and then, finally, my laptop understood....and before you could blink, Stuffitexpander was in my applications folder, waiting to expand the fuck out of some Space Moon Music, and in turn, waiting to expand my spirit. I have MDM's list, moving on to the next one.

Thank you, Space Moon, for showing my computer that it's not about the power of your processor, but, instead, it's about the processing of your power. I think.

Space Moon.

Oh, man that's hilarious. Thank you Space Moon™ for bringing joy and laughter to our lives.

:lmao:

No spoken words said:

Space Moon.

:lmao:!!!

No spoken words said:

Space Moon.

genius... pure genius.

Beav, my path is lit up like a Xmas tree. The Moon in Space, called Space Moon, the Space Moon, has once again showed me the way.

I no longer need the track lists, though, it'd be nice if YLB showe me his, so I can verify the order.

No spoken words said:
YLB, I downloaded your stuff, but, something tells me it's out of order...care to confirm the proper order?

spacemoontg6.jpg

What is Space Moon? Is it a real Space Moon? Is it only in our minds? Like Gozer, Space Moon is whatever it wants to be. Now, when I go to Space Moon, I'm taking these badass space tunes with me. Being the Desert Island nerd I am, the list hopefully has some sort of flow to it, I don't know. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do, fellow Space Mooners:

1. The Rolling Stones - "Sympathy for the Devil" - Beggars Banquet (6:28)
2. The Beastie Boys - "Sabotage" - Ill Communication (2:58)
3. U2 - "Until the End of the World" - Achtung Baby (4:40)
4. Pink Floyd - "Another Brick on the Wall, Pt. 2" - The Wall (4:00)
5. David Bowie - "Queen Bitch" - Hunky Dory (3:19)
6. The Shins - "New Slang" - Oh, Inverted World (3:50)
7. Bob Dylan - "The Man in Me" - New Morning (3:07)
8. Arcade Fire - "Rebellion (Lies)" - Funeral (5:10)
9. Isaac Hayes - "Theme from Shaft (Vocal)" - Shaft [Soundtrack[ (4:36)
10. Beethoven vs. Kanye West - "Beethoven's Fifth Gold Digger" - Mash-Ups FTW! (3:13)
11. Star Wars - "Admiral Ackbar Please" - The Jazziest Fucking Song Ever (2:04)
12. Wilco - "Heavy Metal Drummer" - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (3:06)
13. The Kinks - "This Time Tomorrow" - Lola versus Powerman and the Moneygoround, Part One (3:21)
14. Radiohead - "Gagging Order" - Go to Sleep [Single] (3:35)
15. Muse - "Knights of Cydonia" - Black Holes and Revelations (6:01)

LemonMacPhisto said:

spacemoontg6.jpg

What is Space Moon? Is it a real Space Moon? Is it only in our minds? Like Gozer, Space Moon is whatever it wants to be. Now, when I go to Space Moon, I'm taking these badass space tunes with me. Being the Desert Island nerd I am, the list hopefully has some sort of flow to it, I don't know. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do, fellow Space Mooners:

1. The Rolling Stones - "Sympathy for the Devil" - Beggars Banquet (6:28)
2. The Beastie Boys - "Sabotage" - Ill Communication (2:58)
3. U2 - "Until the End of the World" - Achtung Baby (4:40)
4. Pink Floyd - "Another Brick on the Wall, Pt. 2" - The Wall (4:00)
5. David Bowie - "Queen Bitch" - Hunky Dory (3:19)
6. The Shins - "New Slang" - Oh, Inverted World (3:50)
7. Bob Dylan - "The Man in Me" - New Morning (3:07)
8. Arcade Fire - "Rebellion (Lies)" - Funeral (5:10)
9. Isaac Hayes - "Theme from Shaft (Vocal)" - Shaft [Soundtrack[ (4:36)
10. Beethoven vs. Kanye West - "Beethoven's Fifth Gold Digger" - Mash-Ups FTW! (3:13)
11. Star Wars - "Admiral Ackbar Please" - The Jazziest Fucking Song Ever (2:04)
12. Wilco - "Heavy Metal Drummer" - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (3:06)
13. The Kinks - "This Time Tomorrow" - Lola versus Powerman and the Moneygoround, Part One (3:21)
14. Radiohead - "Gagging Order" - Go to Sleep [Single] (3:35)
15. Muse - "Knights of Cydonia" - Black Holes and Revelations (6:01)

Seriously, Star Trek II is sooooo fucking good. Not just in a fan boy way. Smart script, deals with themes like mortality, sacrifice, revenge. I love it.

YLB, I knew it....I have your playlist, but it's in the wrong order...no longer.

No spoken words said:

Seriously, Star Trek II is sooooo fucking good. Not just in a fan boy way. Smart script, deals with themes like mortality, sacrifice, revenge. I love it.

YLB, I knew it....I have your playlist, but it's in the wrong order...no longer.

I totally agree. It will always be the best Trek movie for me.

Space Moon Cinema:

Wrath of Khan
Blade Runner
Sin City
The Big Lebowski
and of course, Pootie Tang

I'm downloading the musical moonbeams as we speak. :drool:

Can't listen tonight, unfortunately...have to catch a plane in five hours. :( I'll be listening during my orbit!

angelordevil said:
I'm downloading the musical moonbeams as we speak. :drool:

Can't listen tonight, unfortunately...have to catch a plane in five hours. :( I'll be listening during my orbit!

After your space craft orbits the moon for a bit, where will you be landing, out of curiosity?

No spoken words said:

After your space craft orbits the moon for a bit, where will you be landing, out of curiosity?

Sector YDF!! (Otherwise know as Deer Lake, Newfoundland.) From there, I'll travel by rover to Pasadena, where my people come from.

Because it's in the country, the visibility of Space Moon is much greater there. It's one of the main reasons I'm going: to observe Space Moon.

I'll be telling this to my mother when she picks me up.

Space Moon.

unico said:
goodnight space moon

Roger that. :up:

When I participate in Launch II of Space Moon, I want to let everyone know that my music mix will include a "self-made Space Moon track". Yes that's right. Moon. Space moon.

MDM, listened to your list....so glad I was able to download these lists....not only am I enjoying listening to them, but, nice to keep the tunes you really like.

I'm 1/2 way through YLB's list.

No spoken words said:
MDM, listened to your list....so glad I was able to download these lists....not only am I enjoying listening to them, but, nice to keep the tunes you really like.

I'm 1/2 way through YLB's list.

look forward to hearing yours in V2 :up: Moon Music, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom