Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MDM you should arrange the first round matchups by drawing slips of paper out of your Space Moon ™ Space Helmet ®

It will be like some sort of perverse Space Moon arranged marriages

I will be back shortly to address all the concerns and new Space Mooners questions regarding Space Moon and the Space Moon music itself.

I shall do as Crown has requested as well and come up with the first round Space Moon matchups.

Bird Dream of the Olympus Mons > Approaching Pavonis Mons By Balloon

Space Moon :drool::drool::drool:

Oh, and Flaming Lips have kicked ass since In a Priest Driven Ambulance.

:sexywink:

XHendrix24 said:
Bird Dream of the Olympus Mons > Approaching Pavonis Mons By Balloon

Space Moon :drool::drool::drool:

Oh, and Flaming Lips have kicked ass since In a Priest Driven Ambulance.

:sexywink:

Oh definitely, but that super-saturated, poppy psychedelic '60s sound they have now is pretty different than before.

oh yeah and to all the space mooners out there:

i would just like to thank you for embracing the concept of space moon and enjoying it.

i do mean it. :up:

ill post the v1 pairings which will be randomized shortly. i dont want to rush it, but I would like to get it rolling so that everybody else who wants to be in v2 can participate.

space moon is gonna rock the house when the space tunes are jamming, YO!

Word to Unicron and his eternal badassness.

in regards to your question earlier today in this thread (though i think LMP cleared it up for you), we'll figure out a way to get your tracks uploaded for v2. Unicron.

Click. Clack.

CrownVCJ said:
MDM you should arrange the first round matchups by drawing slips of paper out of your Space Moon ™ Space Helmet ®

It will be like some sort of perverse Space Moon arranged marriages

and lets have a drum roll please for our inagural Space Moon matchups.

Space Moon v1 will be taken care of like this:

3 rounds... head to head. no heats or anything. if you win more votes than the other person, you advance. whoever loses (like you can actually LOSE on space moon...please) just has to kickback and relax on Space Moon and vote in the next matchups and participate in v2. single elimination. 3 wins and you are the Space Moon v1 Champion and you be enshrined into the Space Moon Hall of Fame (no joke there.)

That said, the matchups are as follows [as dictated by the cut up names into a baseball ha...err...Space Helmet]

Pairing 1:
CrownVCJ vs. love_u2_adam

Pairing 2:
MDM vs. Bonos_Lemon

Pairing 3:
COBL_04 vs. Atomic Bono

Pairing 4:
LemonMacPhisto vs. AngelorDevil

Semis:
Winner 1 vs Winner 2
Winner 3 vs Winner 4

ChampionMoon:
TBD vs TBD.

ALL HAIL THE SPACE MOON MOON STONE

spacestonenh9.jpg

:rockon: SPACE MOON STONE! :rockon:

When's the final moondate for V1 submissions? I'm tweaking the rear axle flexometers on my rover!

I just want to say, in my mind, there is no winning and losing on Space Moon...just experiencing. We are all Moonlings. :hug:

We all already won. We won, here on Space Moon. We won something more than a competition......

We won peace...we won love....we won comraderie....we won the ability to rock out in a Zero G environment, LIVE, at Space Moon Rock the Fuck out Stadium™....we won Space Moon. We won.

Space Moon.

angelordevil said:
:rockon: SPACE MOON STONE! :rockon:

When's the final moondate for V1 submissions? I'm tweaking the rear axle flexometers on my rover!

I just want to say, in my mind, there is no winning and losing on Space Moon...just experiencing. We are all Moonlings. :hug:

I have 6 of 'em in, Wednesday is the Moondate, but if i get them all in we'll start sooner. im going to send out links so people can start downloading tonight or tomorrow (probably.)

tweak away...make sure you can handle them nasty craters on the Space Moon.

No spoken words said:
We all already won. We won, here on Space Moon. We won something more than a competition......

We won peace...we won love....we won comraderie....we won the ability to rock out in a Zero G environment, LIVE, at Space Moon Rock the Fuck out Stadium™....we won Space Moon. We won.

Space Moon.

Space Moon™

No spoken words said:

Space Moon.

:rockon:

This is to closest thing to the 60s I'll ever experience. Space Moon, you are beautiful. :heart: :sad: :heart:

WE WON, SPACE MOON, WE WON!!!!!!

:pray: Space Moon. :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom