Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
Will there be movies made about Space Moon? Yes, there will be. 5 of them:

Space Moon
Space Moon II: Electric Boogaloo
Space Moon III: The Search for Rock
Space Moon IV: Space vs. Moon, whoever wins, we all kind of win, so, yeah
Space Moon V: Assault on "Fill in name (ax) here because we cannot make fun of other (ver) interlanders" Island

Did you not see my movie ideas pages and pages back???

I shall find, and quote.

On the Moon in Space, Space Moon, I did find the above quote.

Here are my worries for my Space Moon participation, for Version 2:

I want to put in the time to come up with a Space Moon-worthy track listing. But:

1) I aints gonna be able to do cover art

2) I'm a computer dolt. Not sure how to upload the songs, etc. Also, my Mac is effed up and it gives me all sorts of up/downloading issues.

Will #2 preclude me from participating??????

if your mac starts letting you upload, you can upload them all to s e n d space, hahaha it is perfect. it's a free online storage/sending thing.

or...maybe just have one of those "previously played" last fm lists, and get somebody to upload the tracks for you based on that list.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zV4pJ8MwM

Bowie's in space
Bowie's in spa-a-hace
Whatcha doin' out there man?
That's pretty freaky, Bowie
I hear that space is a pretty freaky place.
Isn't it cold out in the Depths of space, Bowie?
Do you need my Jumper, Bowie?
Does the space cold make your nipples go all pointy?
And do you use your pointy nipples as telescopic antennae
Transmitting data back to Earth?
Bet you do, you freaky old bastard, you.
Do you have one really freaky sequin space suit, man?
Or do you have several ch-ch-ch-ch-changes?
Do you smoke grass out in space, man?
Or do they smoke astroturf?
Oh yeah, oh it's such an artificial high
Throw me up the astroturf
Recieving transmission from David Bowie's nipple antennae
Do you read me, Lieutenent Bowie?
This is Bowie to Bowie,
Can you hear me out there, man?
-Kchhk- This is Bowie back to Bowie,
I read you loud and clear, man,
OH YEAH MAN!
Your signal's weak on my radar screen,
How far out are you, man?
I'm pretty far out
That's pretty far out, man!
Oh-ah-oh
I'm orbiting Pluto
Oh-ah-ohh oh oh
I'm drawn in by it's Groovitational
(both:Groovitational) pull,
I'm jamming out with the Mick Jagger-nauts
And they think it's pretty cool man
Are you okay, Bowie, what was that sound?
I don't know, man, I have to turn my ship around
Oh, it's the craziest scene
I know, I'm picking it up on my LSD screen
Can you see the Statosphere ringing?
To the choir of Afro-nauts singing
-Funky space noises-
Eenie, ma-ma-meenie mynie mowie
(Set your phasers on funky)
Eenie, ma-ma-ma-meenie mynie mowie
-Funky space noises-
Eenie, ma-meenie, mynie mynie mowie
B-b-b-b-b-Bowie's in space

No spoken words said:

I want to put in the time to come up with a Space Moon-worthy track listing. But:

2) I'm a computer dolt. Not sure how to upload the songs, etc. Also, my Mac is effed up and it gives me all sorts of up/downloading issues.

MDM needs to read this and make a ruling on behalf of Space Moon.

No spoken words said:

1.) Start ---> All Programs ---> Accessories ----> Paint ----> Album Cover ----> Save as .jpeg ----> GFY ----> Upload to Photobucket ---> knockitoff ----> Enter contest.

2.) Tape yourself singing all of those songs, mail to listeners, STFU, knockitoff, enter contest.

No spoken words said:

For uploading, if they're rights protected, burn the Space Moon playlist to a CD, then rip it back to your computer. Then, put all of your Space Moon songs in a separate Space Moon folder, use Winzip or Winrar (or some Mac equivalent). Go to http://mediafire.com/ , click browse, find your zipped folder, upload it and wait for the hyperlink, then put it and your writeup in any email to MDM.

I hope that helps.

LemonMacPhisto said:

For uploading, if they're rights protected, burn the Space Moon playlist to a CD, then rip it back to your computer. Then, put all of your Space Moon songs in a separate Space Moon folder, use Winzip or Winrar (or some Mac equivalent). Go to http://mediafire.com/ , click browse, find your zipped folder, upload it and wait for the hyperlink, then put it and your writeup in any email to MDM.

I hope that helps.

It helps a lot.....but.....everytime I've tried to use Winrar, my computer has freaked out. Maybe I can burn my list to a disc and mail it to someone on interference for uploading. We'll see.

Beav, knock it off.

You could always upload the tracks separately, I'll download them, zip them up, and re-upload for you.

Sweet.

Thanks, LMP aka YLB aka Smacky.

Hell, you'll probably own many of the songs on my list.

I just know that I'm looking forward to making my track listing debut on this site....I'll get trounced, surely, but it'll still be fun.

Bonochick said:
This thread has over 500 replies, and all I've seen is bickering, some album artwork, and posts revolving around the word "space" and "moon".

Just The Bang & The Clatter is a music forum. If you want to have another battle of the mixes thread, that is fine. However, you should get down to business. Otherwise, I don't see a need for this thread in a forum for music.

We've been using the thread to clear up questions that people (participants) have as well which you have seemingly willfully ignored :(

CrownVCJ said:

We've been using the thread to clear up questions that people (participants) have as well which you have seemingly willfully ignored :(

Clearing up questions would be a lot more helpful if those answers weren't swimming in a sea of random "space moon" posts.

I did not "willfully ignore" any posts.

Space Moon.

Oh, right, er, music. Do you know what would be a good song to play on a moon in space? Approaching Pavonis Mons By Balloon by The Flaming Lips. Pavonis Mons is a volcano. In SPACE. It's true. I looked it up on Wikipedia.

Pavonis.gif

Oh hell yes, Pavonis Mons is going on my playlist.

Space Moon.

Bonochick said:

Clearing up questions would be a lot more helpful if those answers weren't swimming in a sea of random "space moon" posts.

I did not "willfully ignore" any posts.

okay

also they arent random the responses are tailored to a specific theme

No spoken words said:
Sweet.

Thanks, LMP aka YLB aka Smacky.

Hell, you'll probably own many of the songs on my list.

I just know that I'm looking forward to making my track listing debut on this site....I'll get trounced, surely, but it'll still be fun.

You are welcome, Big Tuna.

GibsonGirl said:
Space Moon.

Oh, right, er, music. Do you know what would be a good song to play on a moon in space? Approaching Pavonis Mons By Balloon by The Flaming Lips. Pavonis Mons is a volcano. In SPACE. It's true. I looked it up on Wikipedia.

Pavonis.gif

Space Moon.

:rockon:

Anything by The Flaming Lips Post-Zaireeka is pure Space Moon gold, I tell you.

GibsonGirl said:
Space Moon.

Pavonis.gif

Space Moon.

dat looks like a space moon space zit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom