Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
astronaut.jpg

shoot me i thought it was funny. . .
:shifty:

Well fellow moonlings of Space, I am going to let my guard down and have unicron and the other moonlings protect my soul as I sleep.

I'll actually probably start sending out music links tomorrow.

:up:

Hook it up, son: lemondogs[at]gmail.com

Hey so can we put unreleased stuff on our Space Moon mixes?
I mean, it was released, just not in this galaxy.
It was on another galaxy. In space. But not on a moon. It was near a moon, though.

PlaTheGreat said:

Hey so can we put unreleased stuff on our Space Moon mixes?
I mean, it was released, just not in this galaxy.
It was on another galaxy. In space. But not on a moon. It was near a moon, though.

Yes. All forms of music are acceptable on the space moon. Space moon is about freedom.

Please enjoy your stay on the spacemoon™ : IN SPACE

I enjoy the freedom Space Moon has to offer. I felt suffocated by Island living.

It was like it was too serious for people like me, who clearly enjoy the low-gravity and warm soft glow of being on the moon, in space.

In short, Space Moon is extreme.

The end.

PlaTheGreat said:
I enjoy the freedom Space Moon has to offer. I felt suffocated by Island living.

It was like it was too serious for people like me, who clearly enjoy the low-gravity and warm soft glow of being on the moon, in space.

In short, Space Moon is extreme.

The end.

extreme? :hug:

:rockon:

space moon is indeed quite extreme, or "xtreme" if you will

You know what?

I feel so captivated by Space Moon that I cannot sleep tonight. I am certain that this has nothing to do with my frequent insomnia and everything to do with the Space Moon. It is pulling on the tides of my consciousness!

Because of this time granted to me to be awake, I have finished my playlist for Space Moon v2. It's great, if I say so myself. But this should come as no surprise, for EVERYTHING is great on the Space Moon.

Oh, and the ~*tentative*~ cover I posted earlier will have to change a bit. Certain artists need to leave the Space Moon in order to make place for even better ones.

GibsonGirl said:
You know what?

I feel so captivated by Space Moon that I cannot sleep tonight. I am certain that this has nothing to do with my frequent insomnia and everything to do with the Space Moon. It is pulling on the tides of my consciousness!

Because of this time granted to me to be awake, I have finished my playlist for Space Moon v2. It's great, if I say so myself. But this should come as no surprise, for EVERYTHING is great on the Space Moon.

yeah i can't sleep either

the pull of space moon is too strong

i've got a bunch of stuff for my second space moon but i need to narrow it down ... i've got double what i need

i want to use the song marquee moon but it's so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom